Tuesday 17 October 2017

“MY WRATH IS KINDLED BUT A LITTLE”:

‘“My wrath is kindled but a little. The nations will learn to fear me again. This is only the beginning of what is coming. My remnant has nothing to fear, but for the lukewarm and sinners, they will be distressed in My deep displeasure. The blood of the innocents cries out to me night and day. The lukewarm do not cry out against the abominations in their land, but oh how they love money in their hearts and call it my prosperity. I have a prosperity they know nothing about. And the greatest evil in the nations is the mocking of My beautiful beloved Son Jesus Christ and His precious blood shed for the remission of sins. Many think it was shed to stay in sin. How wrong they are. Now I will arise, says the Judge of all the Earth for those who want to be free from the oppression of this satanic world system and enter My Glorious Kingdom and enjoy My Wedding Supper.”’

END OF THE WORD (MESSAGE) FROM THE LORD.

======= ‘“I have just listened to your Presentation on John the Baptist Show (a Christian Radio Show in U.S.A: Tribulation-Now) from March 2017. Bless The LORD, excellent Spiritual Food. Those California fires and earthquakes (upcoming) I am Marveling about. I then heard The LORD say”’…………… (The Message of The LORD Posted above).

NOTE: These are the Words The LORD God Almighty (YAHWEH The Great I AM) has Spoken to a Precious Brother in Christ from Canada, today 17th October 2017. He has consequently gotten in Touch with me with the same. After Reading the Message, I Feel Led to Post and Share The Message (Word) of The LORD therein.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 2: 1-12 ‘“Why do the nations rage, And the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, And the rulers take counsel together, Against The LORD and against His Anointed, saying, “Let us break Their bonds in pieces And cast away Their cords from us.” He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; The LORD shall hold them in derision. Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, And distress them in His deep displeasure: “Yet I have set My King On My holy hill of Zion.” “I will declare the decree: The LORD has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You. Ask of Me, and I will give You The nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for Your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’” Now therefore, be wise, O kings; Be instructed, you judges of the earth. Serve The LORD with fear, And rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, And you perish in the way, When His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU, GOD FATHER, for Your
    Precious Word Of Encouragement and the Truth!

    -----------------------------------------------

    There is really no more excuse for evildoers in a manner: "I don't care" = "I am not interested in truth".

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...to be sincere, most of today declared ordinary Christians are just IMITATING Christianity, they PLAY Christianity, but they have rejected the Power of Living God.

    Therefore the lukewarm do not cry out against the abominations in their cities, in their midst, they don't want to HELP their own bros and sisters asking them for help. They just fulfill their own lukewarm idea of Christianity (by preaching empty words, chanting,..).
    They can't heal nobody, they can't do deliverance. That is just an IMITATION of the faith!

    Salt of the Earth is invited to do GREAT THINGS FULLY SERVING OUR LORD FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.

    ReplyDelete