Monday 26 June 2017

THEY PREFERRED TO HAVE A ROBBER, AND NOT A SAVIOUR:

Jesus Christ came and they did not recognize Him as the King of The Jews. They preferred to have a Robber (him who comes to steal, to kill and to destroy), and not a Saviour (Him who gives Life in Abundance: The Eternal Life). They preferred a Lie (Wickedness, Murder, Theft and other Sins) and not The Truth.

Meanwhile, He will soon be coming (The Second Coming of Christ) to establish His reign (The Millennium reign of Christ: 1,000 Years) on the earth, as The King of kings and The LORD of Lords. That time, He will indeed come with the Army of Heaven and the saints of Christ, to whitewash all those who contest against Him. His eyes will be like a Flame of Fire, and out of His Mouth will be a very sharp Sword to finish off the evil ones. He will then establish His Millennium reign on the earth.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: The Rapture of the Bride of Christ happens before the Second Coming.

SHALOM!!!

John 18: 36-40 ‘“Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.” Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?” Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.” Pilate said to Him, “What is truth?” And when he had said this, he went out again to the Jews, and said to them, “I find no fault in Him at all. “But you have a custom that I should release someone to you at the Passover. Do you therefore want me to release to you the King of the Jews?” Then they all cried again, saying, “Not this Man, but Barabbas!” Now Barabbas was a robber.”’

John 10:10 '"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."'

Revelation 19: 11-16 ‘“Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.”’

Mathew 23: 37-39 ‘“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of The LORD!”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment