Monday 27 March 2017

TODAY, I ENCOURAGE YOU WITH THIS WORD:

=======‘“Therefore The LORD will wait, that He may be gracious to you; And therefore He will be exalted, that He may have mercy on you. For The LORD is a God of justice; Blessed are all those who wait for Him.”’ (Isaiah 30:18).

=======‘“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says The LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.”’(Jeremiah 29:11-13).

SHALOM!!!

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. Your words are very encouraging. I hope you will allow me to share an encouraging word with you. Yesterday, I had a wonderful time with the Lord in Psalm 37. I feel Psalm 37 is for the Remnant Church today, especially when we remember that we have been made righteous and holy by Jesus’ blood, and we are His friend and not His enemy anymore. Here are 3 passages from Psalm 37 (NIV) that I think are really encouraging:

    Verses 12-13: The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them; but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for He knows their day is coming.

    Verses 18-19: The blameless spend their days under the Lord’s care, and their inheritance will endure forever. In times of disaster they will not wither; in days of famine they will enjoy plenty.

    Verses 39-40: The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord; He is their stronghold in time of trouble. The Lord helps them and delivers them; He delivers them from the wicked and saves them, because they take refuge in Him.

    Shalom

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for this encouragement. I continue to enjoy your blog, thank you for your constant efforts to help us come to Christ.

    ReplyDelete