Thursday 2 February 2017

THE LORD EMPTIES, AND THEN FILLS AND FUELS HIS SONS, DAUGHTERS AND SERVANTS:

Always give Thanks, Praise and Honour to The LORD God Almighty; in everything, even as One Continues to Seek Him and inquire of Him.

For me, on my part, I will Always Cherish Him for Continually emptying me, and then Filling me and Fueling me with His Power, Presence and Anointing. =====================The Cleansing, The Purification that then Yields a Vessel of Honour, Ready for use for the Tasks of The LORD, through The Guidance, The Nourishment, The Inspiration, The Comfort, The Help, The Teaching and the Counsel of The Holy Spirit.

Therefore, Always give Thanks to The LORD, in every Circumstance and Situation; for He is always in Control, just waiting for us to Yield, Surrender and Submit ourselves Before and unto Him. ---------That He may empty us of Impurities, Chaff, Weariness and Burdens in our Soul, Spirit, Mind, Heart and Body. And that He may now Fill us and Fuel us through the anointing of The Holy Spirit.

The anointing of The Holy Spirit is thus The Spiritual Oil of The LORD, that Fills and Fuels The Sons, The Daughters and The Servants of The LORD. This is a Spiritual Oil, not Physical oil (confined in bottles).

The LORD is always in Control and in Charge of our situation and Circumstance. Wait upon Him, He will guide you, help you and see you through.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Daniel 12: 10 ‘“Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.”’

2nd Timothy 2: 21 ‘“But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor. Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work.”’

Philippians 4: 4-7 ‘“Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”’

Mathew 11: 28-30 ‘“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”’

Ezekiel 36: 25-27 ‘“Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.”’

John 19:30 ‘“So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.”’

Joel 2:28 ‘“And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh……..”’

Joel 2:29 ‘“And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.”’

SHALOM!!!

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment