Tuesday 14 February 2017

PROPHECY OF A VERY MASSIVE CONTESTATION AND CONFLICT COMING TO THE EARTH, BETWEEN CHINA AND JAPAN:

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 14th February 2017, I found myself in the eastern part of the earth. While here, I saw a very Massive Contestation and Conflict between China and Japan.

In the Vision of The LORD, I saw that China had somehow Closed or Restrained entry of Japanese into its Border/Territory. So, The People of Japan were Scrambling to find other routes into the so Called “China’s Border” and “Territory”. Thereby a very Furious and a Raging Conflict and Contestation ensued between the Chinese Authorities and The Japanese.

I was in the midst of all this Contestation and Conflict between Japan and China, in this Vision of The LORD. People were running around intently and intensively. Even myself I was also running with them, in this Vision of The LORD.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The Message that was imparted in my heart from this Communication of The LORD is that there is an upcoming very Massive Conflict and Contestation Between the Nation of China and the Nation of Japan.

SHALOM!!!

These are the Days of Wars and Rumours of Wars, The Days that ushers in the Coming of The Messiah Jesus Christ to Rapture His Bride into Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24:3-8 ‘“Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of the Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment