Wednesday 8 February 2017

PROPHECY OF A DISTRESS COMING TO MOMBASA FERRY IN KENYA. ALSO, PROPHECY OF A TENSE MOMENT COMING TO A COURT IN KENYA. ALSO, A VISION WHERE I SAW KENYA’S DEPUTY PRESIDENT WILLIAM RUTO SURROUNDED BY HYPOCRITICAL CLERGYMEN:

In the morning of 5th February 2017, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I saw a Distress Coming to Mombasa; on the Ferry at The Kenyan Coastal City of Mombasa.

It looks like there was an Attack; a Terrorist Attack on The Mombasa Ferry. I don’t know whether it sinks after being struck by a Terrorist Attack. But it looks like The Ferry Sinks or something like that.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

So, there is a Distress Coming to The Nation of Kenya, specifically at Mombasa Ferry.

In another Vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD on 26th January 2017, I see a distress coming to a Court (Corridors of Justice) in Kenya. So, I see a very tense moment in a Court in Kenya, with Tension & Rage expressed on the faces of the Senior Lawyers in attendance. The Senior Lawyers are about to “Bust in Rage from within”, as they struggle to Control themselves. Eventually I see the very Senior Lawyers Physically Fighting and Slapping each other in the Court; while the Court is in session.

I am then very shocked in the Vision of The LORD, as I witness the events unfolding. And then The Holy Spirit inspires me to say, in the Vision of The LORD: "'Kenya; I Didn’t Know We Have Sunk That Low!!!"'. So, I became very dumbfounded and I Wail for the Land of Kenya. The LORD makes me Weep and Wail for The Land of Kenya, in this Vision of The LORD.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

So, there is a Distressing, Tense Moment and Tension coming to a Court in Kenya, whereby very Senior Top Lawyers will be very aggressively engaged during the Court Session; both intellectually and in a Scuffle; on a matter of National Interest.

VISION WHERE I SAW WILLIAM RUTO SURROUNDED BY HYPOCRITICAL CLERGYMEN:

In the morning of 6th February 2017, in a Vision of The LORD, I found myself in a Place where I saw Kenya’s Deputy President William Ruto Sitted and Surrounded by a Group of Clergymen. The LORD then made me know that None of The Clergymen that surrounded William Ruto were leading him to The LORD in Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

So, in the Vision of The LORD, The anger of The LORD came upon me regarding this Sad situation of Hypocrisy. Meaning that No Clergy Surrounding William Ruto has directed him to the Truth of The LORD and The Repentance for the forgiveness of Sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

I don’t know the complete details why The LORD showed me this Vision regarding William Ruto. But The LORD made me know, that it is in Relation to the Recent expose regarding sexual immorality involving William Ruto, that was a few days ago, a National News in Kenya. This being an example of the widespread Sexual immorality going on in the nation of Kenya, right from the Top Leaders and to the Rank and File of the Kenyan Society.

SHALOM!!!!

***********Therefore, Kenya (Individually and as a Nation; right from the Leadership and to everyone else) needs to Return to The LORD, and Repent of the Sins of Sexual Immorality, Theft, Corruption, Tribalism, Hatred, Hypocrisy in the Pulpit, Murder, Witchcraft E.T.C.

The Only Remedy is thus to Repent for the forgiveness of Sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and thereby walking in Righteousness before The LORD, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of the Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. These hypocrites prefer the status quo in order to keep their cash machines going. Blind fools leading others off a cliff.

    ReplyDelete