Wednesday 22 February 2017

"FAMILIARITY BREEDS CONTEMPT", BUT HUMILITY USHERS US INTO THE KINGDOM OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY:

Many People are Rightfully very Happy and feel a Sense of accomplishment when Finally, they can say: ‘“Those Days, I was a Child, I Reasoned like a Child, I acted like a Child; Because I was a Child. But when I grew up I put away Childish things.”’

Yes indeed, it is a “feel-good” moment, for One to say to himself/herself as such.

Yes, it is also very good to Mature Spiritually and start taking Spiritual Meat, as a Progression on taking Spiritual Milk.

But One Trait of a Child (As a Child/Childhood moment) that we will Always Need to go Back to, and that We will Need to always Accomplish and Remain with (You and Me), to be able to enter into Heaven, is: Humility. Being Humble. Forsaking Pride and Arrogance.

Remember: ‘“Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.”’

SHALOM!!!

Yes, in Most Cases, Familiarity Breeds Contempt, Particularly in Adulthood. But Humility as a Child, Ushers us into The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven. So, going Back to The Basics (as a Child) will enable You and Me to enter into Heaven; when we embrace Humility. We Need The Holy Spirit to Help us in accomplishing this.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Mathew 18 1-5 ‘“At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.”’

1st Corinthians 13:11 ‘“When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.”’

1st Corinthians 3: 2-4 ‘“I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able; for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men? For when one says, “I am of Paul,” and another, “I am of Apollos,” are you not carnal?”’

1st Peter 2: 1-3 ‘“Therefore, laying aside all malice, all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking, as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby, if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious.”’

Hebrews 5: 12-14 ‘“For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of the Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment