Thursday 5 January 2017

‘“TOMORROW IS JESUS. SEEK HIM AND YOU WILL FIND HIM. HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR TOMORROW; BECAUSE HE IS THE TOMORROW.”’

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, in the morning of 5th January 2017, I see and hear a Man saying: ‘“I Worry about Tomorrow”’.

I then Respond to the Man, in the Vision of The LORD, under the Inspiration and The Power of The Holy Spirit: ‘“Tomorrow is Jesus. Seek Him and you will Find Him. He will Take Care of your Tomorrow; Because He is The Tomorrow.”’

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Therefore, Surrender and Give your Worries and Concerns of Tomorrow to The LORD Jesus Christ; For He is The Tomorrow, and He will take Care of you, by Opening Portals of Breakthroughs for You.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 6: 33-34 ‘“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”’

Mathew 11:28-30 ‘“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”’

Revelation 22: 12-14 ‘“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.” Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.”’

Your Brother in Christ, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi

2 comments:

  1. Prophet Those Are The Words Of Joy
    And Comfort!

    To Those Who Thinks Prophetic Words Are Gloom and Doom.

    They Should listen To This Message.
    From
    Our Father, Our Glorious Father ln Heavens!


    HalleluYAH Amen!!!

    On A Season like this We Should All Say
    A-m-e-n!

    Also

    King Yeshua/ Jesus
    said these Words 2,000 years
    Today these Words still bring comfort

    In Hebrew it reads:-

    Bou Elai v'ani ani'ach lachem
    Kol haamelim v'haamusim,
    v'ani ani' ach lachem
    Uli na'in v' kal masa'i.

    In English it reads:-

    " Come To Me And l Give You Rest,
    All You Who Labor and And Are Heavy Laden,
    My Yoke ls Easy And My Burden ls Light".
    Says King Yeshua HaMashiach/Jesus
    Matthew 11:28-30.

    Prayer Warriors!
    These Words Of Comfort Still Ring True Today.
    Let Accept this lnvitation,

    Let Us All Come!
    Let Us Return To The Lord!!

    In Repentance, In Holiness!
    We Shall Say Of The LORD
    You Are Our Refuge Our God,
    You Are Our Praise, There Is None Like You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I have had trauma in the past that heightens my worries of the future. I prayed just today for help because of my anxiety for this coming snowstorm. Thank you for being in tune to give this message for me today!

    ReplyDelete