Friday 20 January 2017

THE HYPOCRITICAL BRITAIN SEEMS TO HAVE “SEEN THE LIGHT”, REGARDING ISRAEL, BUT IS IT TOO LITTLE TOO LATE? ALSO, PROPHECY OF BLOODSHED COMING TO KENYA! THE ONLY REMEDY IS REPENTANCE:

Britain Participated in the Drafting and actually Voted for a United Nations Security Council Resolution on 23rd December 2016; a Binding Resolution that Cannot be Changed without the Support of the 5 Permanent Members of UN Security Council: USA, Britain, France, China and Russia. Russia and China are Not Likely to Support any amendments to that Resolution.

This UN Resolution Condemned Israel for “Settlements” in Judea & Samaria, but also Supported the Division of Jerusalem into East Jerusalem and West Jerusalem. The Resolution also Supported a move towards the Pre-1967 Borderlines, and Supported a Two-State Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict.

After helping in Drafting and in even Voting for the above UN Resolution, Britain has made an About-Turn and Blamed U.S.A (The Obama Administration) for it, and has Subsequently Refused to sign The 15th January 2017 Peace Declaration at the Paris Middle East Peace Conference. But the Truth is that, that is Too Little, Too Late…….The UN Resolution of 23rd December 2016 had already Done Irreversible Damage on Israel and her Land. The France Middle East Peace Conference Declaration/Covenant/Pledge on 15th January 2017 was just a Follow-up and a Confirmation of The UN Israeli-Palestinian Peace Resolution. As they say: “The Die Has Been Cast”.

Britain is gearing to officially leave European Union (BREXIT), and thus is looking for an Economic Partner in The United States of America. So they are definitely in a move to be in "Good Books" of Donald Trump.

After Betraying Israel, Britain and to some extent U.S.A (By John Kerry Phoning Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, to Console him and to Assure him) are now offering Israel Judas Kiss. Israeli Leadership seems to be falling for it; and seems to be "Celebrating" it.

The Possibility of War in the Middle East, Regarding the Land of Israel is very Soon inevitable; Psalm 83 War and the Ezekiel 38 Gog-Magog War. The Confirmed Covenant of Peace by Many Nations will not Hold for Long. In other words, any Subsequent Peace Treaty will Not Hold for Long.

SHALOM!!!

Genesis 12:3 ‘“I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”’

Daniel 9:27 ‘“He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven’ (‘week’). In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.”’

PROPHECY OF BLOODSHED COMING TO KENYA! THE ONLY REMEDY IS REPENTANCE:

I see insects all over the ground, in the Nation of Kenya. I then see someone talking about ethnically-instigated Road Accidents. I then see someone who goes into his house, and he says: “I can smell death here”. I then see somebody being told: “You have been talking about Bloodshed Coming to the Nation of Kenya!”

That is what I saw in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, in the morning of 16th January 2017.

Meaning that a Distress of the Hour (Ethnically instigated Road Accidents, Deaths and Bloodshed) is Coming to the nation of Kenya. The ONLY Remedy is Repentance (through the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ), for the forgiveness of Sins in the Land; Right from The Top Leadership and everyone else.

The stench of Tribalism and Tribal-hatred in the Nation of Kenya has reached the throne room of Heaven; and The LORD God Almighty is Calling upon all the People of the Nation of Kenya, to Repent of their Sins (Including the Sin of Tribalism and Hatred) and return to Him, that they may pursue Righteousness and Holiness before Him.

Only Repentance (In the Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ) will save The Land; by Preventing or Mitigating the effects of Judgments that The LORD has Proclaimed upon it.

SHALOM!!!

2nd Chronicles 7: 12-16 ‘“Then the Lord appeared to Solomon by night, and said to him: “I have heard your prayer, and have chosen this place for Myself as a house of sacrifice. When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. As proud as I am to be British, I am somewhat cheesed off by its hypocrisy at times. Britain needs Jesus, I wrote to the archbishop asking him to use his platform to call thenation to repentance and prepare for tribulation but got fobbed off by his secretary. Will Britain be a sheep nation or a goat nation, will it survive into the millenium, will it repent. Have mercy on us Great One in Jesus name, bring us out of the EU and tuen the hearts of our people back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUR LORD GOD JEHOVAH WE THANK YOU FOR THE GRACE FOR REPENTANCE THAT YOU ARE EXTENDING AT THIS CRITICAL HOUR TO THE NATIONS OF EUROPE & THE WORLD IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!!!

    ReplyDelete