Saturday 5 November 2016

IT IS ALL ABOUT DONALD TRUMP IN A VISION OF THE LORD; BUT NOT IN A GOOD WAY. ALSO, LET US PRAY FOR AND “SHOW” LOVE TO SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE LORD IN RUSSIA:

In the morning of 5th November 2016, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit spoke to me in a series of Visions (Supernatural Dreams) of The LORD. In these Visions of The LORD, The LORD presented forth Donald Trump. I then see Donald Trump, and I hear him talking in an Obscene manner.

I then move closer to him, by the Power of The LORD, and tell him that his language is not “Presidential”, and he needs to change it. Shortly later, I then see the Hillary Clinton Camp come into this hall we were in, and they say: "Trump promised to fix the Medical menace but has not yet." I see someone almost bang the door on Donald Trump and hit his foot. Then Trump tells this person: “You almost killed me with that door, but it is alright.”

Later on, in yet another vision of The LORD, I found myself in a situation where I was asking The LORD to show me something about the upcoming U.S.A Presidential Elections. I then see Donald Trump emerge, and I see him before the Final Total Tallying (Counting) of Votes is Completed, and then I hear him claim that he has “Won The Elections With Over 76%.” I am then made to understand in this Vision of The LORD, that if Donald Trump will not "Win" the elections, there is a Possibility of him Not accepting the Results, and actually claiming that he has overwhelmingly Won The Elections. I was made to understand in the Vision of The LORD, that such a Claim has got a Potential of Disastrous Consequences for U.S.A.

Later on, in yet another Vision of The LORD, I see Trump mocking a Deaf person, because he couldn’t communicate with him. He (Trump) then later says that he has sign language tool at home, which he can use if “Respectful" people allow him to use it.

The Visions of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: With what The LORD has been showing me, including this latest communication, I don’t believe there is any Candidate that The LORD has “propped up” to “make America Great Again” OR to “Restore”, “Clean Up” America. The Restoration of America, both at Individual’s Level and at National Level will ONLY Come through Repentance for the Forgiveness of Sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and thereby a walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

May The People of The United States of America Pray for Tranquility and “Common Sense” to Prevail, during and after the General Elections of 8th November 2016. But above All, may they Return to The LORD, and embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of Sins (Individually and Nationally) through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

In another different Vision of The LORD, I see some Sons and Daughters of The LORD from the nation of Russia, I see them speaking to other Sons and Daughters of The LORD from other regions of the earth. The Sons and Daughters of The LORD from Russia, then said that they have been isolated by the other Sons and Daughters of The LORD from the Other Regions. In this Vision of The LORD, I find myself apologizing to them, and then I even found myself hugging the Sons and Daughters of The LORD from Russia.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Therefore, Let us pray for and “show” Love to the Sons and Daughters of The LORD in Russia; for even Russia has got a Remnant in Christ Jesus. This is because, they sometimes feel isolated from and by the other Sons & Daughters of The LORD from other parts of the earth.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

2nd Chronicles 7:14-16 ‘“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

Acts 17:30-31 ‘“Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi



No comments:

Post a Comment