Friday 12 February 2016

PROPHECY OF A TERRORIST ATTACK BEING PLANNED BY A TERRORIST GROUP WITH IRAN’S BACKING AND SUPPORT:

In the morning of 8th February 2016, in a vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD communicated with me in a tremendous way. In this vision of The LORD, I see Iran supporting activities of a Terrorist group, and yet at the same time I see Iran deceiving the World (The International Community) regarding their true intentions. So I see this terrorist group planning to launch a Terrorism attack.

Later on, in this vision of The LORD, I found myself in a room. The room had a couple of people. In the room was Iranian President Hassan Rouhani (The King of Persia). Next to him on his right side was a leader (a member) of a Terrorist group that Iran supports. On the left side of Iranian President was him who is writing this message (Speaking with you). Seated in front were other people. So I saw and eavesdropped (overheard) the Iranian President and the leader (member) of the Terrorist group who was on his right side whispering and consulting to each other over something. Their whispering conversation was all about how Iran could support their activities, and so the Terrorist group was actually updating the Iranian Leader and consulting him on their program of activities (Terrorist activities), as The Iranian leader gave them (him) advise.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The First message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that there is an upcoming Terrorist attack coming to the earth; a terrorist attack planned by a Terrorist group with Iran’s support and backing.

The Second message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that Iran is deceiving the World (International Community), as pertains to their agenda, schemes, activities, programs and missions.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24: 3-8 ‘“Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ and a Shepherd of The LORD:



Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. Do they not understand David's Prayer in Psalm 17?
    Then you ask, who is it that allows them to prosper?
    Both should take a look at Psalm 50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to get some fresh Bing Cherries when you make it to North America! Just go to any farmers market, i.e. denios out in CA. I've heard that they have good corndogs too. Although, this fare may not approved by some such as michelle, but who really listens to somebody that builds their house on sand. (Just on a lighter note)

    On an even lighter note, I trust you won't be getting a formal invitation to the w.h. when you make it to the US. Although, he sure does have the time to help out his friends, as are described in your prophecy above. There are very few that speak in truth of this man, his cohorts, and what they stand for. And for this Good Prophet Kevin, your journeys will be fruitful.

    ReplyDelete