Thursday 25 February 2016

“GERMANY WILL RECEIVE HER HEALING WHEN THE DRY BONES BECOME ALIVE.”

Even as I continue with the Sacred Assembly of The LORD in the nation of Germany, and is about to leave Berlin (having concluded the Sacred Assembly of The LORD, and the subsequent fellowships in The Capital City of Germany: Berlin), and is now heading to Southern Germany, The LORD has spoken to me about the spiritual condition of Germany. So in the morning of 25th February 2016 in a vision of The LORD, I saw written: “Germany will Receive her Healing when the Dry Bones Become Alive.”

So this means that The LORD is essentially saying that for the people of Germany to receive restoration, renewal and revival, then the heart of stone within them must be removed and be replaced with the heart of flesh. They thus need to open their hearts to The LORD so that The LORD can nourish them, renew them, revive them and restore them unto Himself through the anointing of The Holy Spirit. They need thus to embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and thereby walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

Meaning that even the lukewarm church in Germany; who actually have a reputation of being alive, yet are dead, needs to allow The LORD to move within them and through them through The Holy Spirit. They must now call Sin: Sin. Especially the sin of homosexuality that is very rampant in Germany, including within the Church; Particularly in Berlin which is a Hotbed of Homosexuality.

So when The LORD looks at the people and the nation of Germany, He sees dry bones who have a reputation of being alive, but are dead. Only when the dry bones of Germany will yield to the anointing of The Holy Spirit will The LORD bring restoration, renewal, revival and Eternal Life through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ.

The message has been preached and delivered, those who came and partook of it and heard it and received it should hold fast to it, lest the messiah Jesus Christ come as a thief and catches them not watching and ready.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-The preaching at the Sacred Assembly of The LORD will be uploaded shortly.

2-Even though The LORD is speaking specifically to Germany in this vision, but it is a universal message to every person in every other nations of the earth.

Ezekiel 37: 1-4 ‘“The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” So I answered, “O Lord God, You know.” Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord!”’

Revelation 3:1-3 ‘“To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.”’

Revelation 3: 4-6 ‘“You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels. “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’

Ezekiel 36: 25-27 ‘“Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.



Your Brother in Christ and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi

1-The Book:  The Divine Holy Oracles of The LORD:


2-Visions of The Mark of The Beast:


3-Compilations of The Prophecies Fulfilled and The Not Yet Fulfilled: 

(a)-The 200 Prophecies of The LORD


(b)-The Fulfilled Prophecies of The LORD:

(i): PART C


(ii): PART B


(iii): PART C


(c)The Not Yet Fulfilled Prophecies of The LORD:


4-E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

5-TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 


7- The 89 Pure and Very Powerful Teachings, Messages and Divine Oracles of The LORD


8- Prophecies of a Mega Historical Earthquake Coming to California, USA:


9-The Prophecies of The Nation of Kenya


10-A Reminder to The United States of America



2 comments:

  1. God bless Germany to open her heart fully for the Lord and repent quickly for the day of the Lord is quickly approaching. And the same goes to the rest of the world.
    It's interesting that the Lord mentioned sin of homosexuality today here..yesterday in the word He gave me for the world, it was about that as well. .and He mentioned some other sins too. Time to really clean your hearts out from sin and repent repent repent. For without repentance and stopping sinful lives no one can enter the holy Heavenly Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yielding To The Anointing (The Holy Spirit)
    The Right of Way in one s' life
    The Greatest Teacher and Helper.
    Amen.
    Staying in Repentance
    Stop sinning
    Holy Spirit You Are Welcome in my life.

    ReplyDelete