Tuesday 31 March 2015

3 KEY PROPHESIES (VISIONS) OF THE LORD COMPILED IN A VIDEO:



Praise The LORD,

The below is a video compiling 3 key prophesies (Visions) of The LORD: The RFID Micro-Chip (The Mark of The beast), The Mega Historical Earthquake coming to California, USA, The Latter Day Outpour of The Holy Spirit in preparation for the Rapture. The compilation has been done by Brother Seho Song, using a pictorial technology, may The LORD bless him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6nluewTxx0

SHALOM!!!

Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD

Prophet Kevin Mirasi

3 comments:

  1. Good timing of the videos...pleas pray a Jewish attorney I have hired gets saved. I shared with him the blood moons and what it means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kevin, I wanted to share this with you...

    12 X 12 = 144

    http://cindybythesea.com/2015/04/01/closer-than-we-think/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never forget those tsunami dreams I had before how easily tidal waves blocked my sight to the sun.maybe unprecedented tsunamis will be triggered by California mega earthquake.

    ReplyDelete