Wednesday 28 January 2015

VISION (PROPHESY) OF DISTRESS COMING TO THE NATION OF KENYA INVOLVING MOSES KAJWANG’ AND ALSO A VISION (PROPHESY) OF A DISTRESS COMING TO A PLACE HERE ON THE EARTH WHEREBY A HUGE AIRPLANE CARRYING “A BIG PERSON” CRASHES DOWN CAUSING PANIC AND DISTRESS AMONGST THE PEOPLE



In the morning of 26th January 2015, in a communication of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit through a vision (supernatural dream) The LORD showed me a breaking news coming to the nation of Kenya.

The breaking news was what I saw in the vision of The LORD. So The LORD showed me ODM (a political Party in Kenya) candidate Moses Kajwang, the Homa Bay County by-election senatorial aspirant in the nation of Kenya involved in a fatal accident. So in the vision, I saw a vehicle (which looked like a Prado) carrying Moses Kajwang and the vehicle was being driven in what looked like a night-setting, and it had the full-lights on and then moments later it had a fatal accident. 

In the vision, I saw ODM leader Raila Odinga jetting into the country (Kenya) from an overseas trip, and then I saw him campaigning for his party’s candidate (Moses Kajwang) moments after his arrival. He campaigned for Moses Kajwang long before the breaking news.

Later on in the vision, I then saw the shocking breaking news in the vision. So I don’t know whether the breaking news comes before the by-elections or after the by- elections.

After the breaking news flashes in the Kenyan media, I saw the television networks stopping their normal programs to discuss about the incident and even to give a life history of Moses Kajwang’ including his career in the professional field etc.

After this incident, I saw in the vision the Homa Bay county Members of County Assembly meeting together to deliberate and discuss on the situation and on the way forward in the midst of the distress.

I then saw one of the political coalition in the nation of Kenya accusing the other political coalition regarding the shocking breaking news i.e. political blame games follows this shocking breaking news in the nation of Kenya.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

In the morning of 28th January 2015, The LORD communicated to me once again. And in this second vision of The LORD, The LORD took me to a place here on the earth. I don’t know where it was, but while at this place, I then saw a huge airplane flying in the air and then moments later it crashed down on the earth. I was then made to understand that this airplane was carrying a “big person”. So immediately it fell down (crashed) , I saw the people on the ground run for their life because they feared the possible sequence of harassment, torture and arrest that could possibly follow this incident , because of the “big person” involved in the crash

The second vision of The LORD then ended.

So the message The LORD is passing across in this second vision of The LORD is that there is a distressing moment coming to the earth, whereby an airplane carrying “a big person” is going to crash hence causing panic and distress amongst the people on the ground.

The message The LORD is passing across to the people and the nation of Kenya (and indeed to all the people and the nations of the earth) including the political class and everyone else is that these are the days of distress across the nations. The days that ushers in the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to Rapture His bride into Heaven. The bride of Christ being them who have prepared the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ by embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of sins through The Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ by turning away from sin, wickedness & evil and walking in Righteousness (Right before The LORD while following the ways and the requirements of The LORD), Holiness (Set apart for the glory and honour of The LORD), Truth (devoid of falsehood, lies and deception) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ (No Lukewarmness) in preparing the way for the very glorious and very imminent coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to Rapture His bride.

The LORD is thus calling for Repentance in the land (including the political class and everyone else) for the forgiveness of individual’s sins (and corporate sins of the land) and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

These then becomes the days of His servants, the days of the outpour of the Holy Spirit as revealed by The LORD to His servant Prophet Joel in the olden times. These likewise are thus the days of distress across nations such as has not happened since the beginning of the nations. These are the beginning of the birth pains that ushers in the birth (The Rapture of The Bride of Christ) and then eventually ushers in the real pain (The Great Tribulation) on the earth.
May Those Who Have Ears Hears What The Holy Spirit of The LORD Is Saying, And May They Prepare The Way For The Coming of The LORD!!!

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: I have passed this message to the relevant people mentioned so that they may hear what The LORD is saying specifically to them and indeed to everyone everywhere on the entire earth, so that they may make it right with The LORD. Making it right with The LORD is very important because The LORD may prevent the distressing event coming or mitigate it or postpone it or remove it altogether when a people humble themselves and Repent of their sins and take to the path of Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. But even if the distressing event occurs and lives crosses over to the other realm (the spiritual realm) then they enter into Heaven and not Hell so long as they had made it right with The LORD.

This is not the first time The LORD has spoken to me about Kenya and also the other nations of the earth and then the word (Prophesy) of The LORD then consequently becomes accurately fulfilled later on e.g. the Nairobi West gate shopping mall terrorist attack of 2013; the Jomo Kenyatta Airport Fire distress of 2013 that led to the closure of an arriving terminal for many months; the Lamu, Kenya Terrorist attack of 2014; the events to follow Kenya’s General elections of 2013 E.T.C.

Daniel 12:1-4 ‘“At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.” 

2nd Chronicles 7:13-16 ‘“ When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.  I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.”’ 

Joel 2:28-30 ‘“And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days. I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke.”’


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/kevin.mirasi

3 comments:

  1. Amen. May they hearken to what the LORD says and prepare in repentance.

    Peace.

    Philip M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Prophet Kevin, I thank God for you. I had a dream almost similar to this.This morning at 8.30. I saw Raila very drunk, singing and he was being supported by security guys. We were at a place looked like a party and as he was dancing ( like Otieno Kajwang ), he jumped to his sit unfortunately, he missed the seat and fell off to the fence. Everybody in the party was so terrifed and i also woke up very worried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely may these people and all of us hearken unto the voice of the LORD.

    ReplyDelete