Tuesday 21 October 2014

THE COMMISSIONING INSTRUCTION (WORD) FROM THE THRONE ROOM OF HEAVEN

On 20th October 2014, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit passed forth a message to me. The message was as follows:

“Go Wherever I Send You To Because My Coming Is Very Very Close And Yet Very Many People Are Not Ready And My Workers Are Few.”

Then The LORD gave me the book of Mathew 28:18-20 as a reference scripture to this commission.

SHALOM!!!

This is the commissioning word/instruction/message that The LORD has sent me with even as He sends me forth to serve Him (continue serving Him) as His servant in these last days (The End- Times).

NOTE:

1-This in essence is actually also an escalated message to everyone everywhere on the earth. The LORD is thus calling upon everyone everywhere to spread the message that The LORD Jesus Christ is coming very very very imminently to pick His bride and the need to prepare the way for the coming of The LORD by embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

So reach out to your family (father, mother, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, cousins, uncles, aunties, grandparents, husband, wife, your in-laws etc), friends, neighbours, villagers, colleagues, school-mates, college-mates, countrymen and the whole world e.t.c as you take to them this message; because time is absolutely over and the workers are few and yet very many people are not ready for the coming of The LORD

2-This commissioning instruction of The LORD is in addition to the word The LORD passed forth to me on 15th October 2014 as follows:

‘“I Also Want …….You To From This Day Forward Use The Title Prophet…………. This Is The Name That I Have Assigned You And This Is The Signet Ring That You Will Wear When You Come Home To See Your Heavenly Father. Please Obey Me In All Matters. Please Use This Title When Speaking In Front Of Others As Well.”’

It is also in addition to the word The LORD spoke to me on 7th November 2013, when The LORD said to me the following: 

The Glory I Have Placed Upon You Is As A Prophet. I Have Called You In Pastoring, Not As A Church Pastor But As My Servant Whom I Have Impacted A Powerful Anointing To Preach My Word. I Have Blessed You With Wisdom And So You Are Full Of My Wisdom."  

Mathew 28:18-20 ‘“Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Luke 10-1-3 “After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves. 

Mark 1:3 “a voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him.’”

LET US SERVE THE LORD AND PASS FORTH THE MESSAGE OF THE VERY VERY VERY IMMINENT COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TO TAKE INTO HEAVEN HIS HOLY BRIDE, AND THE NEED FOR EVERYONE EVERYWHERE TO PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.  

AMEN.

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 




Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Mister Mirasi,

    'The Lord' would like you to notice the word

    COMMISSIONING

    remove the word mission

    Signed,

    Anonymous
    Feline
    10:42am

    ReplyDelete