Sunday 28 September 2014

VISION OF THE MOVEMENT OF SIGNS AND WONDERS FROM HEAVEN ONTO THE SKY AS A COMMUNICATION FROM THE THRONE ROOM OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY IN HEAVEN TO THE PEOPLE ON THE EARTH TO THE CURRENT DISPENSATION

In the morning of 26th September 2014 in a very powerful vision of The LORD, I found myself in a place whereby I was in an upstairs room (probably a first floor of a house), while here my focus was drawn into the eastern direction of the sky.

It was very dark in the night in the vision. So when I looked at the direction of the eastern sky, I saw heaven open up and close up alternatively, then I saw some movement up inside Heaven of what looked like objects/phenomena of different shapes, colours and designs and these were objects that were about to be released downwards into the sky to be visible on the earth. When I saw these then I heard the voice of The LORD coming from Heaven say: “These are the signs and wonders of the End- time.”

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication is that this is the dispensation of signs and wonders in the sky i.e. the entire universe and the earth is currently in the dispensation of signs and wonders as a means of communication from the throne room of The LORD God Almighty of the End-times: a dispensation that ushers in the Rapture of the bride of Christ, The dispensation that eventually ushers in The Great Tribulation period on the earth etc.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of The LORD is that this is the moment for all those who desires to be delivered and rescued through the Rapture of the bride of Christ to look up; for their redemption has drawn nigh (near). Meaning that they need to be now heavenly-focused by embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in preparation of the Rapture of the bride of Christ.

Joel 2:30 I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke.

Luke 21:25-28  There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 







Kevin Mirasi

2 comments:

  1. There is a blood moon coming up on the 8th of October 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. ominous cloud emerging beware http://gothamist.com/2014/09/30/photos_ghostbusters_clouds.php

    ReplyDelete