Monday 16 June 2014

ACCURATE FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHECY (VISION) OF A DEADLY TERROR ATTACK NEAR THE KENYA-SOMALIA BORDER WITH DEAD BODIES ALL OVER AS TERRORISTS ATTACK THE KENYAN BORDER COASTAL TOWN OF LAMU KILLING OVER 40 PEOPLE

The prophesy (vision) that The LORD revealed to me on 14th April 2014 which I titled as follows: “Vision Of The State Of Security In The Nations Of Kenya And Uganda And The Police Operation On The Same, about what I described and stated as follows when sharing the vision of The LORD across back then on 14th April 2014 has been accurately fulfilled 2 months later on 15th June 2014. And this is what I shared and posted across back then on 14th April 2014: Later on I was shown how the religious fundamentalists (Jihadists/Al-Shabab) were killing people through terrorism, and I saw that it was majorly at the border i.e. these were foreign persons who had crossed over to cause terrorism in Kenya. I even saw a room where very many people had been killed by the terrorists; and so on the ground laid many dead bodies. And this place looked like near a border; but on the Kenyan side. And so this border looked like probably the Kenyan-Somalia border. And so the Kenyan police were looking for the terrorists (criminals) even as they continued to perpetuate their terrorist and criminal activities.”

And just as The LORD revealed to me 2 months ago that the attack will involve the Kenya Police in the picture, this has also shockingly been accurately fulfilled. And so I also stated as follows back then on 14th April 2014: And so the Kenyan police were looking for the terrorists (criminals) even as they continued to perpetuate their terrorist and criminal activities.” And this has shockingly been accurately fulfilled to the letter with the news channels reporting as follows: “Attackers tried to storm a police post including an armoury, but Maisori said officers had defended the building and fought the gunmen off. It has also been reported as follows: At least 48 people have died after suspected Islamist militants attacked hotels and a police station in a Kenyan coastal town, officials say.

And also just the same way The LORD revealed to me that this terror attack will take place near the Kenya-Somalia border what I stated as follows: ‘“Later on I was shown how the religious fundamentalists (Jihadists/Al-Shabab) were killing people through terrorism, and I saw that it was majorly at the border i.e. these were foreign persons who had crossed over to cause terrorism in Kenya. I even saw a room where very many people had been killed by the terrorists; and so on the ground laid many dead bodies. And this place looked like near a border; but on the Kenyan side. And so this border looked like probably the Kenyan-Somalia border.”’ This has also shockingly come to pass with the news channels reporting it as follows: Residents said there were at least 30 attackers who used two vehicles in the raid. Two military helicopters flew over the town on Monday morning, the Reuters witness said. Mpeketoni is about 130 km (80 miles), or more than three hours' drive along poor roads, from the border with Somalia, where Kenya forces have joined an African peacekeeping force fighting al Shabaab militants.”
While revealing to me this prophesy (Vision) 2 months ago, The LORD made me see dead bodies lying on the ground all over; what I stated as follows back then on 14th April 2014 when posting and sharing the prophesy of The LORD: . I even saw a room where very many people had been killed by the terrorists; and so on the ground laid many dead bodies. And this place looked like near a border; but on the Kenyan side. And so this border looked like probably the Kenyan-Somalia border.And also as follows:“The message that was imparted in my heart is that the current on-going unfavourable security situation in Kenya is unfortunately bound to continue. And many more terrorist attacks will continue leading to more deaths; as The LORD has shown me a room having many dead bodies of people killed by the terrorists”. This has also shockingly come to pass with the news channels reporting as follows: "I counted at least seven badly mutilated bodies lying on the ground where I was. Most of them were boda boda (motorbike) riders," said Gari.And also reported as follows: ‘"There are six bodies here, a man and a child in their house, four lying on the road," said Mohammed Hassan, a local resident of Kibaoni, a small settlement some five kilometers (three miles) outside the town.”’ And this has also been reported as follows: Bozo Jenje, a journalist in Mombasa, told the BBC that residents had reported seeing bodies scattered across roads in the town.
SHALOM!!!
THE NEWS CHANNELS REPORTAGE OF THE FULFILLED PROPHECY OF THE LORD:
1-BBC

Headline: Kenya attack: 'Islamists' raid Mpeketoni near Lamu

2-Reuters

Headline: Gunmen kill at least 48 in attack on Kenyan coast


3-Daily Nation

Headline: Death toll in Mpeketoni attack now at 48


4-CNN

Headline: Gunmen open fire in Kenyan coastal town, set fire to hotels


NOTE:

1- Just as I stated back then on 14th April 2014 as follows: The LORD revealed to me the Kenya's Nairobi Westgate terror attack of September 2013 before it happened; He also revealed to me the fire destruction of Kenya's Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport before it happened in 2013. And now He has revealed to me the state of security in East African nations of Kenya and Uganda and the upcoming events in relation to the same. Only prayer and Repentance in The Mighty name of The LORD Jesus Christ can remedy a nation and a people.

In addition to this with respect to the nation of Kenya let me also add the following: The LORD also revealed to me the Gikomba, Nairobi market fire explosion before it happened; and also the now terrorist attack near the Kenya-Somali border that has led to dead bodies all over the ground with a police station even attacked. And many more other prophesies of The LORD regarding the nation of Kenya (besides the other global prophesies of The LORD).

And The LORD has also revealed to me yesterday (15th June 2014) another prophesy about events/distress coming to the nation of Kenya; I will be posting and sharing this either today or tomorrow.

And so in view of all this, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The LORD The Holy Spirit has a controversy with the people and the nation of Kenya. The LORD is asking the people and the nation of Kenya both at individual and national level to return to Him in Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins; because they have forsaken The LORD their God and their sins have been their downfall.

Hosea 14:1-9 ‘“Return, Israel, to the Lord your God.  Your sins have been your downfall! Take words with you and return to the Lord. Say to him:  “Forgive all our sins and receive us graciously,  that we may offer the fruit of our lips. Assyria cannot save us; we will not mount warhorses. We will never again say ‘Our gods’  to what our own hands have made,  for in you the fatherless find compassion.” “I will heal their waywardness  and love them freely,  for my anger has turned away from them. I will be like the dew to Israel; he will blossom like a lily. Like a cedar of Lebanon  he will send down his roots; his young shoots will grow. His splendor will be like an olive tree, his fragrance like a cedar of Lebanon. People will dwell again in his shade; they will flourish like the grain, they will blossom like the vine—Israel’s fame will be like the wine of Lebanon. Ephraim, what more have I to do with idols? I will answer him and care for him. I am like a flourishing juniper; your fruitfulness comes from me.”  Who is wise? Let them realize these things. Who is discerning? Let them understand. The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them, but the rebellious stumble in them.”’


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 





Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!





Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. Only Repentance and Returning to The LORD will bring peace back to Kenya. I believe GOD has removed his veils of protection around Kenya because she has sinned and refused to return to HIM.

    ReplyDelete