Sunday 11 May 2014

A VISION WHERE I HEARD THE VOICE OF THE LORD SAY: “YOU WON’T BE HERE FOR LONG; YOU WILL BE TAKEN AWAY”

In the morning of 9th May 2014 in a very mighty revelation supernatural dream (Vision at night) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself on a road. And on this road, I was walking with some children and servants of The LORD. And as we continued to walk, I could see that the road was rough and full of many obstacles including vertically protruding small structures and small rocky stones on the road. And so I asked myself under the inspiration and power of The Mighty Holy Spirit: “Can A Drunk Person Walk On This Road, With All These Obstacles, Won’t They Stumble On This Road And Fall?

And so when we reached a house that we were headed to, one of the people I was with said under the great move, inspiration and power of the Holy Spirit: “I Am Going To Jesus, I Need Jesus, I Am Going To Jesus!!!”

And then somebody else who was also in the house then told me under the great move, inspiration and power of the Holy Spirit: “You Won’t Be Here For Long; You Will Be Taken Away”

I then walk up from the vision of The LORD.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that: on the road of The LORD, there has to be sobriety lest someone falls/stumbles on it (due to drunkenness with wickedness and sin) because there are many pitfalls/roughness/obstacles; meaning that following the way of The LORD, one faces many challenges and obstacles, and only The sobriety through The anointing of The Holy Spirit can one be able to walk on this rugged and narrow road (way) of The LORD. And so those who are drunk with sin and wickedness cannot journey on the road of The LORD, for then they will stumble and fall; they thus do not belong to this road, for they cannot make the journey on this road in their present state of drunkenness.

And so The Holy Spirit helps the believers in Christ (The Children of The LORD) who have embraced Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ to navigate through this rugged and narrow road (way) of The LORD. And so without The Holy Spirit who guides, directs, controls, comforts and helps, no one can journey (walk) on this narrow and rugged road of The LORD.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that the children and the servants of The LORD long to be with their Master (The LORD Jesus Christ). They are delighted and very eager to go and be with their LORD and Master and to meet Him.

The third message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that The LORD is going to take me away (Together with His Servants and Children across the nations) very very very soon, what The voice of the LORD said: “You Won’t Be Here For Long, You Will Be Taken Away”

SHALOM!!!

Job 24: 13 “There are those who rebel against the light, who do not know its ways
or stay in its paths.

Mathew 7:13-14 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

John 14:16-20 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.” 

Isaiah 35:8 And a highway will be there;  it will be called the Way of Holiness;  it will be for those who walk on that Way. The unclean will not journey on it;  wicked fools will not go about on it.”

Genesis 5:24 Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.”

2nd Kings 2:9-12 ‘”When they had crossed, Elijah said to Elisha, “Tell me, what can I do for you before I am taken from you?” “Let me inherit a double portion of your spirit,” Elisha replied. “You have asked a difficult thing,” Elijah said, “yet if you see me when I am taken from you, it will be yours—otherwise, it will not.” As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind. Elisha saw this and cried out, “My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen of Israel!” And Elisha saw him no more. Then he took hold of his garment and tore it in two.”’

1st Corinthians 15: 50-54 ‘“I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”’

REMEMBER: “YOU WON’T BE HERE FOR LONG; YOU WILL BE TAKEN AWAY”

AND SO PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 




Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. i pray it's this year. The world is so unbearable now, I want to go home!!
    Come my savior!

    ReplyDelete