Sunday 14 July 2013

PROPHESY OF HISTORIC VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS AND EARTHQUAKES COMING TO THE EARTH

In the morning of 14th July 2013, The LORD had a very mighty communication with me concerning events to soon take place on the earth. And so in this supernatural dream of The LORD, I found myself in a residential area which was in a raised ground, like a mountainous place. This place was foggy with white particles all over.

The power of The Holy Spirit then came upon me and I started proclaiming to the people in this particular place: There are huge earthquakes and volcanic eruptions that are soon hitting the earth and the earth's foundation is soon changing; and so they should prepare the way for the coming of The LORD.

And while still at this place in the dream of The LORD, I saw a group of people who were mocking and scoffing at the messages. They even said: How will these things help us?
I then replied to them: Mine Is to Share What the LORD Has Shown Me and May Those Who Have Ears Hear the Message of The LORD.

I then saw some other people who had embraced the message: They carried their Bibles and were reading them.

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD.

The message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that the earth is at the verge of witnessing very tremendous and historic changes; and that historic volcanic eruptions and earthquakes are coming to the earth.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24:4-8 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Psalm 18:7-15 The earth trembled and quaked, and the foundations of the mountains shook; they trembled because he was angry. Smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it. He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet. He mounted the cherubim and flew; he soared on the wings of the wind. He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him—the dark rain clouds of the sky. Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced, with hailstones and bolts of lightning. The Lord thundered from heaven; the voice of the Most High resounded. He shot his arrows and scattered the enemy, with great bolts of lightning he routed them. The valleys of the sea were exposed and the foundations of the earth laid bare at your rebuke, Lord, at the blast of breath from your nostrils.”

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.   
  

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

2 comments:

  1. More warnings from JEHOVAH. Shows HIS Love for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost one month after The LORD had this very mighty communication with me back then on 14th July 2013: the earth has already experienced very deadly and historical volcanic eruptions.

    Read this in the below link titled: “Accurate Fulfillment Of The Prophesy Of Historic Volcanic Eruptions Coming To The Earth As Deadly And Historic Volcanic Eruptions Hit Japan, Indonesia And Ecuador”

    http://injesuschrististand.blogspot.com/2013/08/accurate-fulfillment-of-prophesy-of_19.html

    Shalom!!!

    ReplyDelete