Wednesday 17 April 2013

THE NEVER SHARED BEFORE REVELATION OF THE LORD CONCERNING THE LEADERSHIP OF KENYA AND ALSO THE NEEDED RECONCILLIATION IN THE LAND


I take this moment in time to talk about the nation of Kenya and share some very special pertinent issues concerning The nation of Kenya. The LORD, He has had various conversations with me in the last couple of weeks and months concerning the nation of Kenya, most of the things He revealed to me I have already shared. A few others I have not shared but I’m now going to share them to a very considerable extent in this discussion.

The main reason why I will be sharing these at this point in time is because of what The LORD showed me to be the reconciliation that is needed in Kenya at this point in time. And even as I share all the things I will be sharing at this point in time, I will be very careful to maintain a theme of Reconciliation. The reason why some of the things I will mention here, I had not shared before is because of the very serious polarization and tense moment that was in Kenya moments before and after The General elections that were held on 4th March 2013. This led to an almost two sides in the Kenya which at times took very serious divisional angle in very many things which at times threatened to boil up both at individual levels and also the national level.

It is also very important to note that The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit require people to prepare the way for the coming of The Messiah Jesus Christ to rapture His bride; and not to be worried or excited about mortal men whether  in leadership or not. 

And so these conversations with The LORD concerning Kenya and specifically events surrounding the General elections in Kenya started on 18th December 2012 immediately the voter registration had ended. And on 18th December 2012, The LORD spoke to me about the biometric voter registration through a prophetic supernatural dream which I shared and for details on this you can check in the archives in my facebook thread or the website.

The LORD also communicated to me on 17th February 2013 about specific events that were going to happen in Kenya after the General elections of 4th March 2013 including delays in relaying of the Presidential results; mobile phone distress and transmission hitches affecting the electronic gadgets used to transmit the elections results i.e. the failure of the electronic system relaying and tallying the results; the tension in the land due to the delay of relaying presidential results; the leaders of the land coming out to call for calm as a result of the tension that eventually develops in the land; and The Swearing-in of the President- elect happening in April 2013 . You can read the details in the archives in the facebook and the website including how all these were fulfilled.

And then a few days (on 21st March 2013) before the Presidential Petition Supreme Court ruling was made, The LORD had a very mighty communication to me regarding 3 prominent Kenyan leaders. And in this mighty revelation of The LORD, He presented to me 3 Kenyan leaders: Uhuru Kenyatta, William Ruto and Raila Odinga. And The LORD showed me each one of them separately and then The LORD spoke to me about each one of them starting with Uhuru Kenyatta and then William Ruto and finally Raila Odinga. The LORD was showing me their characters and their abilities and specifically how they are going to carry out their roles as the leaders of Kenya. I may not share much on the details but let me just conclude that part by saying that based on what The LORD showed me, I believe and know that the will of The LORD prevailed in The just concluded Presidential elections in Kenya. 

I now want to talk also about the main theme of this discussion and this is the reconciliation that is now needed in Kenya. The LORD communicated with me about this on 26th March 2013. And in this communication of The LORD through a supernatural dream, I found myself in Kenya with a group of people and I was having a discussion with them. The LORD showed me the very very extreme differences amongst different groups of Kenyan citizens especially aftyer the presidential elections. And The LORD showed me the very serious effort that needs to be done to bridge a reconciliation so that peace, love and unity prevails and is sustained in Kenya especially after the just concluded Presidential elections, so that Kenya can move forward with unity of purpose.

The LORD thus showed me the reconciliation that needs to be done to bring the people of Kenya into a unity of purpose.  The good news is that in that very mighty revelation of The LORD, I saw reconciliation actually happening amongst different groups of Kenyans Citizens. And so may the people of Kenya continue to pray for reconciliation so that the reconciliation efforts, humility and love for the neighbors are fully embraced and achieved in Kenya.

I’m very glad that a lot of reconciliation effort has already commenced starting with the leadership of the main camps of the just concluded presidential election. 

The LORD even showed me on 3rd April 2013 in another mighty communication in a supernatural dream that this reconciliation effort will actually culminate into a National Repentance, Reconciliation and Thanksgiving Day.  And I saw various leaders including those who were in opposing camps plus multitudes of people from all over Kenya attending the National Repentance, Reconciliation and Thanksgiving Day. And so I believe this will soon take place and I will continue to pray for it.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment