Sunday 7 April 2013

A PROPHESY WHERE I WAS SHOWN A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM GOD ALMIGHTY TO HIS PEOPLE IN EGYPT AND ALSO THE COMING CHANGES AND DISTRESS IN THE NATION OF EGYPT


In the morning of 8th April 2013 at about 12:10am(East African Time), I had a prophetic supernatural dream. And The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit had a very very deep conversation with me regarding the nation of Egypt and events to follow shortly in the nation of Egypt.

And in this dream of The LORD, I found myself in the nation of Egypt. I was actually staying in Egypt. In the dream I saw people celebrating on this particular day and I was made to understand in the dream that there was a widespread celebration to commemorate something special for the Egyptians. As I was in this particular huge hall, I saw huge chunks of food which was for this celebration. Huge pieces of cakes were all well arranged all over the hall as the Egyptians celebrated.

And then The LORD presented someone who moved forth and started proclaiming a special message from The LORD, and the message was as follows: “The LORD God Almighty Has Heard The Cry of His People in Egypt and He will Come To Their Rescue From The Hands of The Anti-Christ and His Agents(The Present President of Egypt And His Regime)”. And as he said this special message, I was given the understanding that The LORD God Almighty has heard the cry of the persecuted Christians in Egypt and He is going to come to their rescue very soon. He went further and stated that: “The LORD has promised to protect those who believe in Him (The LORD God Almighty, The creator of Heaven and the Earth; The God of Israel)”

He then went further with a very chilling revelation and he said: “The LORD God Almighty has revealed to him that one of The prominent members of the immediate former regime of Egypt will be killed by the agents of the Anti-Christ. The understanding I was given from this last statement was that a very prominent and an inner circle person of the just dethroned Hosni Mubarak regime is going to be assassinated very soon. And that this assassination is going to be carried out by agents of The Anti-Christ.

In the midst of this celebration in the hall, someone walked over to me in the dream and he asked me whether I knew what was happening. And I replied that I did not know what was happening and then he started to explain to me that it was a communal celebration in Egypt.

This person whom The LORD presented to make the special announcements above, then continued. And he said: “The Leadership of Egypt will change hands once more and the leadership of Egypt will go back to the people. And that the present regime which is a puppet of The Anti-Christ will come to an end.”

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that The LORD God Almighty has heard the cry of His people in the nation of Egypt. And that He is going to protect them (The persecuted Christians etc). And He is asking His people in Egypt to continue having faith in Him and He will protect and deliver them at His timing, and that they should never give up or lose hope

The second message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that a very distressing time is coming to the nation of Egypt; leading to a possible assassination of one of the prominent inner-circle members of the immediate former leadership of Egypt. And so blood is going to flow once more in Egypt and brother is going to rise against brother leading to killings and assassination of even prominent Egyptians especially a prominent member of the former regime (Hosni Mubarak’s regime).

The third message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that The LORD has now decreed that the leadership of Egypt will very soon go back to the people of Egypt. And that the now dictatorial regime which is a puppet of the Anti-Christ will come to an end. And the people of Egypt will once more rejoice as The leadership will go back to the people.

After writing the above revelation through the prophetic supernatural dream, I went back to sleep and surprisingly one hour later at about 1:10am; I had a second prophetic supernatural dream about the nation of Egypt. 

And in this second dream, I saw horrific violence had broken out in Egypt. I saw Egyptians demonstrating on the roads as The Egyptian security men tried to control and repel the demonstrators. As I observed this, I was made to understand that the Egyptian Government had made some changes in the Laws of the country. I was made to understand that some of these changed laws relate to the regime of former Egyptian leader, the late Colonel Gamal Abdel Nasser.

In the dream, I was actually one of the people on the road as I witnessed the violence and demonstrations on the road. I actually ran away from this confrontation.


I even saw Egyptians asking for help from foreign countries to try and intervene diplomatically and talk to their Government.

I then woke up from the second dream.

The message that was imparted in my heart from the second dream is that a serious controversy is coming to the nation of Egypt pitting the Egyptian Government and the Egyptian people culminating into violence and demonstration on the streets. And that this will be centered around changes to the laws of the nation of Egypt.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-The LORD God Almighty has now mentioned Egypt by name. In the past revelations of The LORD that He has shown me and mentioned a nation by name; He has consequently touched such a nation with judgments and/or very massive revivals and the move of The LORD. And now that He has mentioned the nation of Egypt, He is very soon going to touch the nation of Egypt by a judgment and/or very massive revival and/or a move of The Holy Spirit.

Isaiah 19:1-25See, the Lord rides on a swift cloud  and is coming to Egypt.The idols of Egypt tremble before him, and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear. “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian— brother will fight against brother, neighbor against neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom. The Egyptians will lose heart, and I will bring their plans to nothing; they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead, the mediums and the spiritists. I will hand the Egyptians over to the power of a cruel master, and a fierce king will rule over them, declares the Lord, the Lord Almighty. The waters of the river will dry up, and the riverbed will be parched and dry. The canals will stink; the streams of Egypt will dwindle and dry up. The reeds and rushes will wither, also the plants along the Nile, at the mouth of the river. Every sown field along the Nile will become parched, will blow away and be no more. The fishermen will groan and lament, all who cast hooks into the Nile; those who throw nets on the water  will pine away. Those who work with combed flax will despair, the weavers of fine linen will lose hope. The workers in cloth will be dejected, and all the wage earners will be sick at heart. The officials of Zoan are nothing but fools; the wise counselors of Pharaoh give senseless advice. How can you say to Pharaoh, “I am one of the wise men, a disciple of the ancient kings”? Where are your wise men now? Let them show you and make known what the Lord Almighty has planned against Egypt. The officials of Zoan have become fools, the leaders of Memphis are deceived; the cornerstones of her peoples have led Egypt astray. The Lord has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit. There is nothing Egypt can do—head or tail, palm branch or reed. In that day the Egyptians will become weaklings. They will shudder with fear at the uplifted hand that the Lord Almighty raises against them. And the land of Judah will bring terror to the Egyptians; everyone to whom Judah is mentioned will be terrified, because of what the Lord Almighty is planning against them. In that day five cities in Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the Lord Almighty. One of them will be called the City of the Sun. In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the Lord at its border. It will be a sign and witness to the Lord Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the Lord because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and he will rescue them. So the Lord will make himself known to the Egyptians, and in that day they will acknowledge the Lord. They will worship with sacrifices and grain offerings; they will make vows to the Lord and keep them. The Lord will strike Egypt with a plague; he will strike them and heal them. They will turn to the Lord, and he will respond to their pleas and heal them. In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. The Lord Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.”


Exodus 3:7-10 is also relevant at this point in time and it states: The Lord said, “I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers (The oppressive Muslim brotherhood), and I am concerned about their suffering. So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey—the home of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites. And now the cry of the Israelites (The Persecuted Christians) has reached me, -and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them. So now, go. I am sending you to Pharaoh (Mohammed Mursi) to bring my people the Israelites (The persecuted Christians) out of Egypt (Into Deliverance).”


REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH!!!

REPENT THE PEOPLE AND THE NATION OF EGYPT!!!

AND PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment