Friday 21 September 2012

Confirmation of Dr. Augusto Maquengo’s Video Titled “The Elijah Promised in The Bible is Here Right Now!!!”


Praise The LORD,


I have just listened to a you-tube video by servant of the LORD Dr. Augusto Maquengo, titled “The Elijah Promised in the Bible is Here Right NOW!!!”.

This message answers my puzzle because the LORD God Almighty (JEHOVAH, YAHWEH, ELOHIM), The LORD Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit has as at 21st September 2012 given me 95 supernatural dreams (Visions while asleep). And in 10 of the 95 dreams of the LORD, he has shown me His servant Dr. David Owuor. Infact the LORD has made him make very powerful pronouncements in the dreams.  

 I’m normally very cautions to ensure I don’t mention/promote any human being when I’m sharing across the messages of the LORD but I have always wondered why the LORD at times present to me His servant Dr. David Owuor in the supernatural dreams of the LORD. But I know and believe that the LORD always does this to show me some of the people He has raised to be part of His end-time army.

And so when I listened to Dr. Maquengo’ s video, my spirit conquers with whatever he has said in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ.

And as I listened to this video, I was reminded of a note I wrote and shared across which I titled: “COULD THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY HAVE SENT PROPHET ELIJAH AS HE PROMISED?” .This note I wrote after attending a mighty Repentance and Healing Revival meeting in Kisii, Kenya on 19th  September 2011. And so this video is an answer to the question I had back then 19th September 2011.

I Have thus done a compilation of all the 10 supernatural dreams (Visions While Asleep) where the LORD has presented to me His servant Dr. David Owuor as below:

The link to The note I posted(on facebook) on 19th September 2011 Which I titled: “COULD THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY HAVE SENT PROPHET ELIJAH AS HE PROMISED?” is as below: (I have also put it at the end of the compiled dreams).


The link to Dr. Augusto Maquengo’s Video is:



THE 10 SUPERNATURAL DREAMS (VISIONS WHILE ASLEEP) WHERE THE LORD HAS SHOWN ME DR. DAVID OWUOR

1-A Dream about the Need for Repentance, Righteousness and Holiness for the Entrance into Heaven (4th Dream) - In the early part of the year 2011, I had a dream. And in this dream I saw the Prophet of the Lord Dr. David Owuor in an enclosed place and it’s like he was in a laboratory and while there he was getting communication from God (Heaven). I then found myself outside a building and here there was placed a purifying/Cleansing chair.

And those who wanted to be cleansed had to sit on this holy chair for them to be allowed into a room.

This room had various chairs and only those who had been cleansed on the chair outside could be allowed into the room. Inside this room, God’s revelations/messages to his Prophet Dr. David Owuor were being passed to those who had been purified/cleansed and were now sitting in the room. I then found myself flying from a top floor and was descending inside the building towards the room so as to listen to God’ messages. I was made to understand in the dream the need for one to be cleansed and the need to pass the holiness test so as to be allowed into God’s holy room.
I then woke up from the dream.

2-A Dream about the Explosive End-time Revival Currently Taking Place Globally (5th Dream) - In the middle of the year 2011, I had a dream. And in this dream I found myself in a powerful revival meeting of the Lord’s prophet Dr. David Owuor. The meeting was somewhere near Kericho, Kenya and the power of God was very mighty. I then decided to leave the meeting and was walking away in the opposite direction. However I was very surprised to find the man of God ministering in another adjacent market centre yet I had left him in the opposite place. I was made to understand in the dream that the revival of God was now in overdrive.

I then woke up from the dream.

3-A Dream about the Servants of God Receiving Messages from God Almighty. And also a Dream about the Confusion and Lack of Order that would Occur During the Period of the Great Tribulation (11TH Dream)

On the night of 2nd August 2011, I had two dreams which were interconnected into one.

In the first part of the dream, I was in a certain highly sophisticated room. In this room were many servants/Prophets of the Lord God almighty (One of them that I could clearly recognize was Prophet Dr. David Owuor). They were very busy receiving visions through what looked like computers. I saw so much but for some reason, I could not recall any other thing from the first part of the dream. 

4-A Dream about the Persecution of God’s Servants and the Acceptance of Deception (18th Dream)-On the night of 5th October 2011 I had a dream, And in this dream I found myself in a meeting of the LORD by prophet Dr. David Owuor. He was preaching and He had gone on preaching for quite some time. Suddenly some people rose and as the prophet was walking as he preached, they blocked his movement and made him to stop preaching. The man of God then quietly left the room and walked away.

I was made to understand in my heart in the dream that these people had no patience/time to listen to God’s messages and so were no longer willing to hear from the servant of the LORD. I then woke up from the dream.

In the other part of the dream, I found myself in a place where US President Barack Obama was addressing a huge gathering. I was made to understand in my heart that it was like he was “preaching”. And as he “preached”, he was using very appealing language and people were very excited with his rhetoric’s.

After this meeting, I was made to understand in my heart that the Anti- Christ was stated in the bible to be one who would have pomporous words, words sweet to the ear. As I was walking out of the meeting, I told someone that they should not believe the sayings from Obama since he is the Anti-Christ the bible talked about. The person then rebuked me saying, “don’t you see how powerful his message was.” I then walked away knowing that it would be very difficult to convince this person otherwise.

I was thus made to understand in my heart in the dream that people were now more receptive to the messages of the Anti-Christ than messages of God through His servants.
I then woke up from the dream.

 5-A Dream about Widespread Panic, Chaos, Regret and A Large Green Object in the Sky (29TH Dream) - On the night of 25th November 2011, I had a dream. And in the dream there was chaos and panic all over (looked like the panic was worldwide). There was also a very huge object in the sky. This huge object that appeared in the sky was greenish in colour and it had various partitioned parts. On the surface of the whole object were small protruding round parts.

At first in the dream, I didn’t know whether this object represented the war missile since it looked like a huge military object and was green in colour like most military artillery OR whether this was an object from the universe. However I was prompted in my heart in the dream that this object represented the nuclear war artillery/equipment.

There was massive panic all over and there was evident terror in the eyes of the people I saw in the dream and also widespread and massive regret by everybody I saw in the dream.

In the dream, I was made to understand that this event had been vividly prophesied by God’s prophet Dr. David Owuor and it concerned an end-time event.

This huge object brought the following impact on the environment and the people:
(i)Huge panic on the people until people gathered together in groups to try to understand what had just happened. (ii)It happened so fast and swift and caught people unaware. (iii)It caused massive destruction of crops and farmland (iv)People were wishing that they had known that this event was going to happen before it occurred so that they could have prepared for its coming.

This huge object caused sudden destruction especially of crops on the field. And I remember in the dream one of the people I saw saying “Look how it has destroyed the crops all over, I wish I knew that this was going to happen.”

In the dream as I was walking to the meeting forum where people had gathered to analyze what had just happened in the sky i.e. the appearance of this huge green object, I was telling people in the dream that all these had been prophesied by God’s prophet Dr. David Owuor and I wished people would have listened to him back then so that when this event happens people were not caught unaware or surprised. I remember someone saying in the dream “How come we only hear about these prophesies when the events have occurred?” He implied that there was a deliberate intention to claim that something was prophesied after the event has occurred, he thought that these claims were not true and that people claim/allege prophesy only after the event has occurred. I then told him that all the prophesy and messages of God through His prophet were always relayed in the revival meetings he held worldwide and these were also in the internet and websites for all to see. It seemed to me in the dream that the mainstream broadcastings and media never always relay the information about God’s messages, warnings and prophesies and that’s why majority of these people in the dream were in the dark and were wondering how comes they did not get these messages, warnings and prophesies.

I also told the people while in the dream that the reason why they didn’t understand the times we were living in (had been living in) and the prophesies from God was because people were (had been) very busy with their worldly concern, issues and also religious and denominational practices to the point that they had not found time to listen to God’s voice concerning His end time messages, warnings and prophesies. These people had not created time to hear the messages, warnings and prophesy from God through His servant and some of them were people who had blatantly ignored God’s end time messages, warnings and prophesy.

It is important to note that I did not see the bride of Christ anywhere in the dream since everybody I saw in the dream was in state of panic, regret and seemed to have been caught unaware/surprised. The bride of Christ being those who had repented in the name of Jesus Christ and had asked Jesus Christ to wash their sins with His blood and so must have been awake and watching for these events that had now befallen the earth. I don’t know but I got the impression that the bride of Christ was no longer on the earth.

In the dream, people were lamenting, “I wish I knew about this event before it happened!!!”

This huge object caused massive destruction on the crops and the animals (both domestic and wild) were also on the loose as they blocked the roads and they seemed restless as well.

This event brought the whole place to a complete standstill. And in place of hope and normal life came panic, sudden destruction and regret. Life had been earlier very normal just before the sudden destruction by this particular event and it had consequently changed the landscape, environment and people’s lifestyle irretrievably. I then woke up from the dream. 

6-A Dream about the End-Time False Teachings/Apostasy (30TH Dream)-On the night of 29th November 2011 I had a dream. And I want to note here that for some reason I have been given different types/category of dreams before. And in this particular type/category of dream below its like there is most always a particular servant of the LORD being used as a representative of all the genuine servants of God Almighty. And so may you ask the Holy Spirit to guide you through this for spiritual discernment.

And as you know I’m the clay and God Almighty is the porter, I don’t choose which dream to dream and which persons I see in the dreams. But the message intended in the dream is normally clearly prompted in my heart in the dream.


And in this dream I found myself in a room where God’s Prophet Dr. David Owuor was ministering and it was such a mighty meeting. He even distributed some of his written article to the participants. It was such a mighty meeting and the power of God could be felt everywhere. His message was on Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness and Full complete surrender to Jesus Christ.

There was however another meeting after this and the written articles were finished and so the servant of God excused himself to go and get more of the written articles for the people who had now come to hear the messages from God. He stayed for quite some time before coming back.

And when “he” did come back there was something amazing I noticed. For those who know him he always has a very long moustache but when “he” now came back his moustache was reduced by half. And “he” had a very bright and sparkling white powdering substance (Gold dust/ the sprinkling of gold flecks) on his body from his waist to “his” head and this was to enhance “his” body appearance so that “he “could physically appear more appealing i.e. the focus here was now more on “his” physical brightness as opposed to “his” spiritual brightness and the authenticity of “his” message. However “his” message now seemed very empty and without power and anointing as before, the message was very shallow and “he” seemed not to have a full grasp of the bible and “he” seemed to operate without any anointing from God Almighty. He had a kind of gospel that was devoid of truth and was meant to please the listeners without telling them the truth; it was now a “sweet” gospel meant to please the ears.


 I then realized that the two gentlemen were actually different people even though physically they looked similar and could be thought to be the same, it was only through their messages that I could actually differentiate them and I could only do this under the discernment of the holy spirit and by knowing the truth as stated in the bible.

In the dream I was made to understand that as much as we have genuine servants of God ministering, there are also persons who are ministering and they are not passing the true messages i.e. they are either passing a watered down doctrine/gospel or a gospel “sweet” to the itchy ears.

In the dream it was like my spiritual discernment was at an all time high and I could clearly examine the spiritual condition of the servant (s) of the LORD. I could see whether there was any anointing from God Almighty on the preacher (s) or not and could tell whether someone was operating under the anointing of the Holy Spirit or not. The second person I saw in the dream was camouflaged to be spreading the message of God yet infact he was just an impostor and a false preacher who had no clue on the messages that God wanted relayed to the people of the earth.

I was thus made to understand in the dream that, there are some ministers of God’s message who are on the outlook appearing to be serving the LORD but are actually ministers who are not preaching the message that comes from God Almighty i.e. there is now a widespread apostasy in the church.

I was thus prompted in the dream on the need to be very careful and pray to God for spiritual discernment so as to know whether the messages we are getting from the pulpit/altar are truth from the holy book of God Almighty. I was thus made to understand that we need to know the truth from God’s holy book and pray to be filled with the Holy Spirit so that we can discern the servants of God who are genuine and those who are imposters or masqueraders. I then woke up from the dream.

7-A Dream Where I Heard a Message being passed to South Africa to Prepare the Way for the Imminent Arrival of Yahushua (Jesus Christ) (43rd DREAM)
On the night of 16th January 2012 I had a supernatural dream, and in this dream I found myself in a hall and the front of the hall looked like an altar of the LORD. And on this altar I saw the servant of the LORD Prophet Dr. David Owuor. The man of God was proclaiming that God had sent him to pass a message to the country of South Africa. And the message was that the people of South Africa should not waste any more of their time with doctrinal debates and Religious Traditions but that the only major important thing they should do now is to prepare for the imminent coming of the LORD Yahushua (Jesus Christ) to rapture His holy bride. And so the special message that God was passing through His servant was that South Africa need to prepare the way for the coming of the messiah.

In the dream I also heard Luke 3:11 being mentioned, and I heard the man of God saying that Luke 3:11 should be the guiding message to South Africa as they prepare the way for the imminent arrival of Yahushua. In the dream I didn’t know what Luke 3:11 talks about. 

It’s like this dream had two parts. When the second part began I actually thought it was the real situation. And so in this second dream I once again found myself in another hall with what looked like an altar in front of it. And once again Prophet Dr.David Owuor was at this altar and once again he repeated the message that he had been sent with a message that South Africa should prepare the way for the imminent coming of the messiah; Yahushua (Jesus Christ).

Thinking that this second dream was a real situation I found myself saying in the dream “So indeed what I heard in the dream was true that a message has been passed to South Africa!!!”

I then woke up from the dream and realized that both encounters were actually dreams. The second dream was actually emphasizing the seriousness of the special message that was being passed to South Africa (and indeed the other nations of the earth).

 When I woke up I opened the bible and checked Luke 3:11 and I realized that Luke 3:11 was actually an answer that John the Baptist gave to the crowd out of Jordan after he had rebuked them to produce fruit in keeping with Repentance and they had asked him what they needed to do to be right with the LORD.

The message I got in the dream was that the people of the country of South Africa have been called to produce fruit in keeping with Repentance since the separation of goat nations and sheep nations is now at hand i.e. “The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

I believe this message was meant to all the nations of the earth on the need to prepare for the imminent arrival of Yahushua (Jesus Christ), even though as I have stated above the name mentioned in the dream was South Africa. I don’t know why this was so. And the way to prepare for the imminent arrival of Yahushua (Jesus Christ) is through Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Full Surrender to the LORD Yahushua (Jesus Christ).

 And as I have stated before, by the grace of God Almighty I do receive many supernatural dreams and I always state the theme of the dream and the message/warning/Encouragement of the dream as is presented to me by the LORD. I normally feel the presence of the LORD when I do have the supernatural dreams and also when I wake up from them; that’s actually how I normally distinguish Supernatural dreams from other normal/ordinary dreams.

8-A Dream Where the LORD Presented to Me the Map of the Earth and Showed Me the Imminent Re-Alignment of Geographical Positions of various Nations of the Earth in Readiness for the Millennium Reign (53RD  DREAM)
On the night of 1st March 2012 as I waited for supper to be ready, I went to bed to have a short rest. And while asleep, I had a supernatural dream which had two parts.

And in this dream I found myself in a room where we were sitted with around 5 people around a table. And on the table we could somehow see the map of the earth.

And we were discussing a phenomenal that is about to occur on the earth. I was telling the people present as I pointed at this map that various nations of the earth are going to be disembarked/scattered/dismantled from their original geographical position and be moved away to form what in the dream looked like islands. I was actually pointing at the particular countries in the dream. And in the dream I continued to tell the people present that after all these nations move away to form islands, they would eventually after some time all come together (converge) to form one compact continent (supercontinent).

In the dream I could clearly see the countries that are going to be affected, but all this disappeared from my memory after waking up. And in the dream one of the people present asked me “I hope this is not devil worship?” And I responded in the dream by telling the person “This is a true prophesy and even the LORD has showed it to Prophet Dr. David Owuor last week.” I don’t know why I was prompted to respond with those words in the dream but I believe this was to re-emphasize the reality of this event that I was being shown in the dream and that it would very soon take place during the Great Tribulation after the rapture of the bride of Yahushua as it ushers in the Millennium reign of Yahushua on the earth. And I believe that the reason why this is now revealed is to show how imminent the rapture of the bride of Yahushua (Jesus Christ) is since the Great tribulation is a 7 year period that would be followed immediately by the 1,000 reign of Yahushua (Jesus Christ) on the earth together with the raptured saints who will come back to the earth with Him.

And the onset of the Great tribulation period is more or less started as we are speaking now.
In the second part of the dream, I found myself in a very strange place. And it was very dark with patches of light here and there. And in the dream we were with other people who I was made to understand to be servants of the LORD and also the bride of Christ; and we were walking behind a very Huge Person who was wearing a bright, white and long cloth (robe) that covered Him from the shoulder to the toe.

Strangely enough in the dream I was made to understand that this Powerful and Huge Person who was walking ahead of us was Jehovah God Almighty!!!
And it’s like He had come to inspect the situation on the earth as pertains to preparation for the coming of His son Yahushua to rapture His bride; and we were right behind Him on this inspection tour.

This place was very dark and it looked like either the universe or the earth. All I could detect in the dream was that this Powerful Person could be seen very clearly even in the darkness even though we couldn’t see His face since He was facing us with His back.

I don’t know whether the darkness in this place was as a result of the spiritual condition of the majority of the people on the earth at the moment since I could see patches of light here and there. And I also don’t know whether the darkness in this place was because we were on the dark part of the universe.

And we walked behind this Powerful Person in Reverence, Respect and Honour as we knew in the dream that He was our LORD and Master.

And as we continued to walk in this place; this Powerful Person said something to the following effect: “WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE AGGRIEVING ME?”. He was pointing at a particular group of people on the earth whom I could clearly recognize in the dream but I couldn’t remember who they were after waking up.

I then woke up from the dream.

9-A  Dream Where I Heard it Being Announced That Judgment Must Now Take Place Against the Nations That Have Not Heed the Call to Repentance (59TH DREAM)
On the night of 19th March 2012, I had a short supernatural dream. And in this dream I found myself in a revival meeting called by Prophet Dr. David Owuor which was to commence officially the following day in the dream. And even though this meeting was scheduled to begin officially the following day in the dream, people had flocked the open air stadium and were already praising and worshipping God Almighty (YAHWEH).

This place was an African country whose name I could recognize very well while in the dream but when I woke up all I could remember was that it was a country in Africa. I saw people praising and worshipping the LORD as they played/hit white drums. I could also recognize that this country had just welcomed the servant of the LORD Prophet Dr. David Owuor in their presence since he had just arrived into this country. And so this must have been another country (and not Kenya his home country) since I could see that the servant of the LORD had just arrived into this country.

And once again let me note that this revival meeting was to start officially the following day but people had flocked the open air stadium and were already praising and worshipping God Almighty (YAHWEH). And so the servant of the LORD was meant to come to the stadium the following day. However to the shock of everybody, the servant of God told the organizers that he wanted to go to the stadium that very day of his arrival because he had a very important message from God Almighty that he wanted to relay to the people immediately before he comes back to wait for tomorrow, the official day of the start of the revival meeting.

And so he was driven into the stadium and he started relaying the message. And the message he had was that “God Almighty (YAHWEH) has been for some time now calling on various nations of the earth to repent; and since these nations of the earth have failed to call for National Repentance led by their national leaders, God Almighty had now decreed that Judgments against these nations must now take place”.

And that was the end of the message and he was driven out of the stadium.

After this announcement I started walking across the landscape near the stadium and I was stricken by a very terrible grief, sorrow, heaviness in the heart and anguish that I have never felt and experienced before, and this pain, grief and sorrow was as a result of an impending imminent Judgment that I was made to understand in my heart in the dream was now going to befall these nations of the earth. The names of the countries that had been called to repent by holding national Repentance to avert the Judgments of God Almighty flashed through my memory like camera flashes as I kept on walking. In the dream I could clearly read the names of these countries, but when I woke up I could not clearly list them.

I then woke up from the dream.

10-A Dream Where I Was Shown That The Nation of China Is Now Being Called Upon To Prepare the Way For The Very Imminent Coming of The Messiah Jesus Christ(83RD DREAM)

Before I share the above supernatural dream (Vision while asleep) which was the second on this early morning, I want to share the first dream I had on this morning.

 And so in the morning of 30th July 2012, at about 3:00 am, I had the first supernatural dream (vision while asleep). And in this massive visitation of the LORD, I found myself in a place where the wrath of the LORD God Almighty (JEHOVAH, YAHWEH) against those who twisted the words in the bible by insisting on only certain Bible verses that favour their selfish and evil course. 

And in this dream it’s like I was flying in the air in spirit as I was shown those who did this. And very many people faced the wrath of God Almighty as per what I was shown. While in the dream the LORD specifically made me understand what specific details involved this selfish and evil twisting of the Bible verses, but when I woke up I couldn’t remember what exactly it was. And infact when I woke up I prayed for the LORD to reveal to me the specific details of this twisting of the word of the Bible. When I went back to sleep, I was again shown the details and I remember exclaiming in the dream that “Now I get it!!!”, but when I woke up later I couldn’t remember it still. I think this is probably sealed from my memory for the time being. But anyhow, the message that was imparted in my heart from what I was allowed to remember is that the wrath of the LORD God Almighty is going to pour on those who twist the word of the LORD in the bible to favour their selfish and evil way; and this include those who dwell only on one side of the LORD God Almighty of being a God of love while ignoring the other parts of the Bible that talks about the LORD God Almighty being a consuming fire. 

When asleep later at about 6:00 am, I had a second supernatural dream. And details of this second supernatural dream were clearer. And in this dream I found myself attending a repentance revival meeting co-ordinated by servant of the LORD Dr. David Owuor. And in this revival meeting, he was preaching about humility. And he gave an example of his life on how the LORD took him through humbling experiences as the LORD was raising him up for the ministry.

I was made to understand in the dream that this was a meeting in Kenya. And I was made to understand in the dream that the next place for the message of repentance was going to be the nation of China. While in the dream and while yet in this revival meeting in Kenya, I even saw people carrying flares/placards indicating that the message of Repentance was now going to go to China .

I don’t know why I was shown in the dream that the message of Repentance would be entering China. But I believe this was a very clear message that I was shown in the dream that: The nation of China needs to prepare the way for the very imminent  coming of the messiah Jesus Christ.

I know and believe that in this particular supernatural dream, the LORD was showing me one of His servants that He is using to reach the people and the nations of the earth with the message of Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and full surrender to the LORD Jesus Christ.

I also believe and know that the LORD was not only passing to me but also the people and the nations of the earth on the importance of humility for the entrance into the Kingdom of God. And the need to discard pride while in the walk with the LORD on the narrow road. 

It is very amazing that while very deep asleep the LORD decided to minister to me through one of His End-time servants and the LORD decided to preach to me through His servant the message of Humility. The LORD even went further to show me in the dream that its now time for the nation of China to also hear the message of Repentance and thus prepare the way for the very imminent coming of messiah Jesus Christ to rapture His bride. And I’m thus now passing this message across to the people and the nation of China to prepare the way for the coming of the messiah and turn away from Buddhism and other false satanic religions.

The last time I heard through a supernatural dream (Vision while asleep) a message being passed to a nation to repent and prepare the way for the coming of the messiah was in January 2012, when through a massive visitation of the LORD through a supernatural dream, the LORD made me hear an announcement being made to a specific country, “that it’s now time for the Republic of South of Africa to prepare the way for the coming of the messiah!!!.”

And a couple of weeks later, the Holy Spirit instructed a sister in Christ from South Africa to share that particular dream with the people of South Africa. And that’s why when I hear the nation of China now being called to to heed to the call of Repentance and prepare the way for the very imminent coming of the messiah Jesus Christ to rapture His bride, then I take it very seriously.

I don’t know whether something tremendous is about to happen in China (whether its end-time repentance revival or the Judgments of the LORD on them I’m not sure but I believe so).

 SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 


REPENTANCE PRAYER   

Precious Jesus,  

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,   

and today I have recognized my shortfall,  

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,   

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness  

and write my name in your book of life    

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit   

  in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.  

 Amen.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!  



Kevin Mirasi 


The below is what I posted(facebook note) on 19th September 2011, which I know and believe has been answered by Dr.Augusto Maquengo's video.

COULD THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY HAVE SENT PROPHET ELIJAH AS HE PROMISED?

May the name of the LORD be glorified. In the book of Malachi 4:5-6 the LORD God Almighty promised the people of the earth that “See I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse. The LORD God Almighty, The God of Israel, Jehovah has raised a man whom I believe could be the prophet Elijah that was promised to come just before the end-time (the dreadful day of the LORD). 

I was in Kisii, Kenya over the weekend for the mighty revival meeting of the LORD. The servant of the LORD Prophet David Edward Owuor was allowed by the LORD, Jehovah to do very very mighty things that we normally read about in the bible , things that were done by the prophets of the old days of the old testaments; things that the LORD Jesus Christ himself did when He was on the earth. Prophet David Owuor commanded the rains to fall even though it was very bright and hot, and within less than a minute the rains started to fall with a mighty drizzle. But since the prophet of the LORD had not finished since he wanted the people in the Stadium to know that Jehovah had given him authority and power over the Sky (Heavens), the rain stopped shortly after to allow the man of God to invite people to the alter to praise Jehovah and the LORD Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit by commenting on what they had just witnessed. 

After a period of like 15-20minutes, when the people who had been invited to the altar of the LORD had finished commenting, the man of God requested them to leave the altar and now go and sit at the tent. The prophet of the LORD then surprised millions and millions of the people present when he declared that the rains could now come in the name of the LORD, and within less than a minute, it started raining gradually and then it rained so heavily until even hailstone could be felt. But since Jehovah God the Father had talked to his prophet a few days before the Kisii revival meeting and told him that he was giving him power and authority over heavens/sky to choose whether he wanted open heavens or closed heavens over the Kisii meeting, the prophet chose open heavens and God told him that since he had chosen open heavens th rains will come over the Kisii revival meeting and the rains would come with the power of the Holy Spirit. 

This is similar to the power and authority that God The Father gave to Elijah in 1st Kings 17:1 Now Elijah the Tishbite, from Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, “As the LORD, the God of Israel, lives, whom I serve, there will be neither dew nor rain in the next few years except at my word.” 
 The rain was quit heavy indeed, but surprisingly nobody left the stadium for the close to one hour period that it rained.Peopel were very eager and willing to be baptized by the power of the Holy Spirit and many were healed, cleansed and purified by the mighty rain of the Holy Spirit.

A few days ago, the LORD Jesus Christ had also promised another servant of His (Janelle) that “There will be Rain!!There will be rain!! I strongly believe that this is part of the rain the LORD spoke to His servant. 

The LORD God Almighty, the LORD Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit have used Prophet Dr. David Owuor to prophesy earthquakes, Tsunamis, To conduct mighty healing revivals all over the globe. And glory be to the LORD God Almighty for raising for us Prophet Elijah as He promised, to lead the end-time revival of Repentance, Righteousness and Holiness. 

In the 1961, a servant of the LORD from America Tommy Hicks was shown a vision by the LORD and in that vision he saw and wrote “Suddenly there was a man from Africa and in a moment he was transported by the Spirit of God , and perhaps he was in Russia, or China, or America or some other place and vice versa.” Could this be the man Tommy Hicks saw in the vision of the LORD? I believe so.
The LORD promised in the book of Joel 2:28-30
“And afterward,  I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.  Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.  I will show wonders in the heavens   and on the earth.” The LORD has indeed raised many men and women both young and old to lead the end-time revival of Repentance, Righteousness and Holiness. And I can for sure say that the messiah is coming sooner than most people expect since almost all events that were to occur before the rapture have or are just few days away from happening i.e.

1-The coming of Prophet Elijah before the great and dreadful day of the LORD comes (Malachi 4:5-6) 

2-The Apostasy and deception in the church (The rider of the white horse in Revelation 6). 

3-Earthquakes in various places e.g. Chile earthquake, Newzealand earthquake, Haiti earthquake, the Japan earthquake etc. 

4-Famines in various place e.g. the historical famine in Somalia etc 

5The Global Financial crisis 

6-Signs and wonders in the sky e.g. Elenin, Planet X, Nibiru etc 

7-Kingdoms rising against kingdoms e.g. the revolution in Egypt that led to overthrow of Hosni Mubarak, the revolution/Civil strife in Libya, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, Bahrain etc 

8-Wars and rumours of war e.g. the Iraqi war the imminent war in the Middle East 

9-The Anti-Christ, the Lawless man, the son of perdition being revealed 

ETC 

Time is absolutely over, the messiah Jesus Christ is coming any moment, it’s a couple of days or weeks, but remember nobody knows the day or the hour except the Father; but the bible clearly states the season. We are thus in that season when the coming of the LORD is now very imminent. Even in a maize plantation, it is always very clear when the maize is now very ripe for harvest based on the season; that is how the LORD Jesus Christ is now very ready to come for his bride in the rapture. The rapture of the bride is at hand, it’s time to look up and focus on the LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 21:25). 

In the book of Luke 21:36 the LORD Jesus Christ said, “Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.” 
And the people who were present in Kisii especially for the first time could now say of Prophet Dr. David Owuor as was said of Prophet Elijah in 1st Kings 17:24- Then the woman said to Elijah, “Now I know that you are a man of God and that the word of the LORD from your mouth is the truth.”  

The LORD God almighty sent His servant prophet Dr.David Owuor, around 8 years ago togo to the people of the earth and tell them to Repent, live in Righteousness and Holiness and prepare the way for the messiah is coming.   Some people have called him prophet of doom and I see a similarity with the message that Prophet Elijah passed in 1st Kings 18:17-18 So Obadiah went to meet Ahab and told him and Ahab went to meet Elijah.  When he saw Elijah, he said to him, “Is that you, you troubler of Israel?” “I have not made trouble for Israel,” Elijah replied. “But you and your father’s family have. You have abandoned the LORD’s commands and have followed the Baals. 

And in 1st Kings 18:21 Elijah went before the people and said, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him.”   
It’s now time to watch and focus on the LORD Jesus Christ like never before: 

IT’S ABOUT JESUS CHRIST!! IT’S ABOUT JESUS CHRIST!! IT’S ABOUT JESUS CHRIST!! 

IT’S ABOUT REPENTANCE!! REPENTANCE!! REPENTANCE!! 

IT’S ABOUT RIGHTEOUSNESS!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!! 

IT’S ABOUT HOLINESS!! HOLINESS!! HOLINESS!!  


AMEN.


SHALOM!!!


Kevin Mirasi 

3 comments:

  1. Praise the LORD,

    I have just been alerted that the initial link I put on this post was not going through. I have consequently rectified the anomaly.

    May the LORD be with you all; precious daughters and sons of the LORD.

    shalom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kevin I have took note of your testimonies and revelation given to you by The Lord but this one of Elijah been here is not believable as far as Im concerned because the Scripture speaks of Moses and Elijah and not just Elijah, See Revelation 11:2-12. There are many people that's following along with your prophecy and if The Lord has not proclaim do not say The Lord has said. Posting on behalf if someone sometimes is not always a good idea and could forfeit ones integrity. It's Moses and Elijah not just Moses. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious bro, to the LORD be the glory. May all know that Joel 2.28 is under fulfillment as well malachi 4.6. I approve of what you have written. I too was in Kisii and beheld these events that you have written here. continue reaching out to the nations for the Messiah.

    ReplyDelete