Wednesday 11 April 2012

ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH GETTING THE WARNINGS?

 Praise the LORD,

I want to take this opportunity to talk about events happening on planet earth at this particular point in time. And it has got to do with Very massive earthquakes happening on the earth at this critical point in time.

I don’t know about you, but for me this is very very very critical phenomenon happening on planet earth. And it’s personally critical for me because on the night of 14th March 2012 while asleep, I saw written in my spirit (IN CAPS): “EARTHQUAKE!!!  EARTHQUAKE!!!  EARTHQUAKE!!!”. And the message I got was that very tremendous Earthquakes are in the offing on the planet earth.

Since then 3 major earthquakes have happened on the earth within 21 days (3 weeks), whose magnitude on the Richter scale is more than 7.0. This is very huge temblor and shaking:

8.6 Indonesia 11th April 2012
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/11/world/asia/indonesia-earthquake/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

7.2 Chile 25th March 2012
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/26/us-chile-quake-idUSBRE82O0HM20120326

7.9 Mexico 20th March 2012
http://www.inquisitr.com/208165/acapulco-mexico-earthquake-2012-7-9-magnitude-quake-strikes-strikes-near-acapulco-mexico/

I’m actually shocked taking into account a vision of the night(supernatural dream) I had on the night of 20th March 2012 where I Heard it Being Announced That Judgment Must Now Take Place Against the Nations That Have Not Heed the Call to Repentance.

What baffles me and makes me take these things very very very very seriously is the fact that the LORD has in the past 2 months showed me in a vision of the night(supernatural dream) about two events which were prophetically fulfilled within a couple of days. The events that I was shown in the vision of the night (Supernatural dream) that have been fulfilled to the later were: 

1-A massive Solar flare which hit the earth and a powerful voice said “Repent!!! Repent!!! The Messiah Jesus Christ is about to come to Pick His Bride.”

2-A Meteor that was moving at a tremendous Speed towards the earth. (Happened to be on the New Zealand's sky)

It is important to note that no major damages or deaths occurred during these huge and massive earthquakes a fact which is extremely very extra-ordinary. This can only serve one purpose which I believe to be a WARNING TO THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH TO REPENT.

It becomes extremely critical taking into account  what I was shown in a vision of the night (supernatural dream) on 5th January 2012 where I was shown the Connection between an Imminent Huge Tsunami in the USA and its Ushering of the Rapture of the Bride of Christ.

When I connect all those together I’m very very deeply convinced that the oceanic outpour on the land of the United States of America is extremely imminent, and above all; The rapture of the bride of Christ is extremely very imminent (even at the door) and that time is absolutely over.

When will the rapture happen? I don’t know since the bible says in the book of Mathew 24:36 that nobody knows the day or the hour except the Father (GOD Almighty YAHWEH), however in the book of Luke 21:25-28, the LORD Jesus Christ (YAHUSHUA) commands us or advises us that when we start seeing these events (Earthquakes, tsunamis etc), its time for us to stand up and lift up our heads for our redemption is drawing near. We are definitely in that season.
And therefore it’s now time for the people of the earth to embrace Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and full surrender to the LORD Jesus Christ (Yahushua Ha Mashiach). And this has to be today, tomorrow might be too late.

-It’s time to come out of the Babylonian churches; it’s time to stop worshipping wood and false gods (Allah, Mohammed, Virgin Mary, Buddha, Krishna, Haile Sellasie, Stature of Liberty, Ancestors, Animals, Money, jobs, Spouses, Politicians, Sports personality, Jewelry, Property,); It’s time to come out of Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Alcoholism, Cigarette Smoking, Adultery, Fornication, Prostitution, Gambling, Lies, Gossip, Murder, Stealing, Prosperity Gospel, It’s time to get out of religion & denomination, religious doctrines & traditions and get into the Bible and Repentance in the name of Jesus Christ  E.T.C.

It’s now time to focus on the LORD Jesus Christ by submitting all to Him in absolute Repentance by going before Him in humility and ask Him to forgive you (and me) and wash you (and me) with His precious blood that He shed on the cross of Calvary, so that you (and me) be made spotless and without wrinkles. And that He may baptize you (and me) with the power of the Holy Spirit. He can forgive you (and me) regardless of whatever type of sin you (and me) have committed. (Remember there is no big and small sin all are sin, and remember also that all of us have fallen short of the glory and so need to be redeemed and restored back to the LORD God Almighty (Jehovah, YAHWEH, ABBA Father, The creator of Heaven and Earth).
Shout this to yourself, shout this to your family, shout this to you friends, shout this to you colleagues, shout this to your country, and shout this to the whole earth: Time is absolutely over.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST); TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER;
THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi



1 comment:

  1. Powerful revelation-may we be found rapture ready in JESUS MIGHTY NAME!!!!

    ReplyDelete