Monday 17 April 2017

SOUTH AFRICA. ALSO DONALD TRUMP AND MIKE PENCE:

South Africa, “I AM Coming”, Says The LORD. For The LORD has already shown me, myself; moving (actually Rushing) from One Place to Another; in your midst. Meaning that The LORD is Sending forth His Servant to Run and Deliver forth His Message therein.

It is going to be a very Powerful Power-Packed Word exposition; as The LORD Helps us to Navigate through His Word, His Message: The Message of The LORD.

This Upcoming Weekend, The City of Cape Town, South Africa: Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd April 2017.

The Other Weekend, Mpumalanga (Nelspruit), South Africa: Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th April 2017.

SHALOM!!!

A VISION WHERE I FOUND MYSELF BOOKING CONNECTING FLIGHTS IN A SOUTH AFRICAN AIRPORT:

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 30th March 2017, I found myself at an Airport; an Airport in South Africa. While here, by the Grace of The LORD, I was Booking for a Connecting flight within South Africa, to enable me to take the Message of The LORD to the next Place (The Next Far Flung Place) in South Africa. I then heard in the Vision of The LORD, that many people were Booking for their Flights, since University Students were returning to their Campuses. The Vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

Meaning that The LORD had now Decreed that His Servant will Now Deliver forth His Word (Message) in The Republic of South Africa.

Mathew 28: 18-20 ‘“And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.”’

DONALD TRUMP AND MIKE PENCE:

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 16th April 2017, I found myself in a place where I saw some People (looks like American Celebrity Artists) singing songs in Praise of USA President Donald Trump and USA Vice-president Mike Pence. They were singing about how close Trump and Pence are and will be.

I then saw Border Demarcations of The United States of America; Border demarcations that were dug deep, like trenches. I then saw Donald Trump inspecting the Border demarcations. As he did this, Trump was telling the Singing artists not to go beyond the Border Boundaries i.e. to the other foreign side of the Boundary.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

So, I may not know much about this Revelation of The LORD, but it seems there is an event involving the Border Demarcation (The Boundary Limits) Coming to The United States of America. For I see Trenches dug along the Border Lines, as a Demarcation; marking the Border Boundaries of The United States of America.

Meaning, there is an Issue or a Deliberation or a Focus or even a Controversy Coming to The United States of America Regarding the Borders; The Border Demarcation, The Territorial Boundary limits.

NOTE: I don’t know whether what I saw has got any link with the Planned Building of a Wall along the Border. But in this Vision of The LORD, all that I saw were deep trenches dug along the Border Lines, marking demarcation of The Border (Boundary) lines (and limits) of The United States of America. I also saw Donald Trump doing what looked like an inspection of the dug deep trenches of the Border/Boundary Lines of The United States of America.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 33: 13-18 ‘“The LORD looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men. From the place of His dwelling He looks On all the inhabitants of the earth; He fashions their hearts individually; He considers all their works. No king is saved by the multitude of an army; A mighty man is not delivered by great strength. A horse is a vain hope for safety; Neither shall it deliver any by its great strength. Behold, the eye of The LORD is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of the Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord, I'm Macharia. Last year I saw a vision of Trump. He was standing on one side of a small valley or trench with a group of people. On the other side of the trench were some people. He looked on as a man lit a cigarette on the opposite side.
    Immediately he lit the cigarette Trump ordered the arrest of the man, without crossing the trench.

    ReplyDelete