Tuesday 6 December 2016

PIN NUMBER TO R.F.I.D MICRO-CHIP (666/THE MARK OF THE BEAST):

In the morning of 5th December 2016, in a very tremendous Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in a place where someone asked me about 666. So I explained to him, under the Power and the Inspiration of The Holy Spirit, that currently there is a Personal Identification Number (I saw written: “PIN NUMBER”) that most people are required to have, and that this will eventually be “graduated” to a Radio Frequency Identification Microchip.

=======Meaning that a moment is coming very soon when the Mark of The Beast (R.F.I.D) Micro-Chip will be made mandatory; for one to Transact any Business or Trade.

In another segment of this Vision of The LORD, The LORD presented before me former U.S.A. President Bill Clinton (in his younger Years, perhaps 10 or 20 years ago). So, I saw Bill Clinton involved in some “Trade” (an International “Trade”, sort of). One of the Trading Partners was China. So I saw in this Vision, a trade agreement of sort, whereby Bill Clinton made some agreements with China, to offset some Costs of Production. But then, I saw Bill Clinton not honoring the deal, yet unscrupulously continuing to “Trade”. I then saw the Clinton Foundation, very deeply involved in this.

=======So The LORD was essentially speaking to me, and revealing to me more about Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. But to some extent, also about inter-trade engagements and agreements between The United States of America and China; and the intrigues therein—present and in the past.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

====DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST (R.F.I.D MICRO-CHIP); IT WILL BE INSERTED ON THE FOREHEAD AND ON THE HAND.

--------IT WILL BE MADE MANDATORY DURING THE GREAT TRIBULATION PERIOD, WHICH WILL BE AFTER THE RAPTURE OF THE BRIDE OF CHRIST.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 13: 16-18 ‘“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.”’

Revelation 14: 9-13 ‘“Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi
Bottom of Form


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kevin for your post..

    Right now, you can get "voluntarily" chip under the skin of the hand

    Today, about 10,000 or more people with Microchip. Testing is still ongoing / many versions of microchips

    in 2017, the chip "will" (maybe) OFFICIAL putting the world.

    Only "time" to required chipping is questionable

    God be with you Kevin.

    ReplyDelete