Sunday 23 August 2015

THE NAIROBI CONFERENCE (VIDEO) TEACHING ON THE REALITY CHECK FOR THE CHURCH OF CHRIST

On 8th August 2015, I attended a conference where I had been invited to preach. This was in Nairobi, Kenya.

The video teachings are in 4 parts:

1-The Reality Check for The Church of Christ Part 1:



2-The Reality Check for The Church of Christ Part 2:






3- The Reality Check for The Church of Christ Part 3:





4- The Reality Check for The Church of Christ Part 4:



SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD




Prophet Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. Thank You for sharing your videos of your conference with us. May The Lord Jesus find us HOT for HIM living in Righteousness , Holiness, Truth, Repentance and in complete Surrender to The Lord Jesus. May We be Holy Church Ready to be Raptured as Bride of Christ . In The Name Jesus Christ I pray. Amen!

    ReplyDelete