Thursday 23 July 2015

HOW DOES GOD LOOK LIKE? CAN ONE HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT BUT DENY JESUS CHRIST?

Below is a dialogue I had with a child of The LORD today 23rd July 2015, it can be helpful universally.

1-I came from Prison and an inmate asked me: “How Does God look like?” How would you answer this question? What is the danger of saying “God looks like you and me.”

RESPONSE: Yes it is good to tell them that we are created in the image of God, and Christ came as a representation (the image) of The LORD God Almighty in the flesh. So, yes The LORD looks like “you and me”, but He is a Spirit and is omnipresent (Present everywhere at the same time) and omnipotent (having unlimited powers; able to do everything).

This is very powerfully captured in the book of Colossians 1: 12-15 giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.”

Hebrews 1: 1-3 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.”

John 4: 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

2-The same inmate asked me this: “I believe in God and not Jesus”, Can such a person continue to pray to God and receive The Holy Spirit?

RESPONSE: It is very important to note that we receive salvation only through The LORD Jesus Christ; He is the only gateway (door) to Heaven. For one to receive The Holy Spirit, they must acknowledge and receive The Son (The LORD Jesus Christ) as their LORD, Master and Saviour. Remember, The LORD Jesus Christ is the one that intercedes to the Father (The LORD God Almighty) to release The Holy Spirit upon us.

1st John 2: 23  Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.”

1st John 4:2-3  By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.”

John 3: 16-17 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

John 14: 15-18 If you love Me, keep My commandments.  And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.”

John 14: 25-26 These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.”

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment