Thursday 2 April 2015

THE LORD SPEAKS TO ME ABOUT THE UPCOMING SCHEDULED VISIT TO THE NATION OF KENYA BY BARACK OBAMA (THE BEAST), AS THE LORD SHOWS ME AN INVERTED (UPSIDE DOWN) EAGLE AND A DISCOMFORT BETWEEN LIGHTNESS AND DARKNESS

In the morning of 2nd April 2015 at about 5:45 AM in a most tremendous and a most profound conversation of The LORD God Almighty (JEHOVAH, YAHWEH, The Great I AM, The Holy One of Israel, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob), The LORD Jesus Christ (The Messiah and Saviour of The World) and The Holy Spirit through a vision of The LORD (Supernatural dream).

In this vision of The LORD, I found myself in the nation of Kenya. The LORD then spoke to me about the upcoming scheduled visit to Kenya of The United States of America President Barack Obama. This visit is officially scheduled for July 2015.

So The LORD had a very deep conversation with me in this vision as The LORD made me experience that day already as He (The LORD) fast-forwarded me to July 2015 in the vision i.e. He made me experience the spiritual perspective of the July 2015 visit to Kenya of Barack Obama which is 3 months away. The LORD thus allowed me to see some mysteries as He made me to be spiritually part of the tour team. So in this vision, I was amongst those who were given the responsibility of taking Barack Obama around on his tour of Kenya. In the vision, I actually grudgingly joined the tour team. We (two people) actually joined the tour team late as the other team members had joined earlier.

So when we joined the team, Barack Obama equipped: “These Two Are The Ones Who Have Come Late To Join Us.”

So when we joined the team, I looked at the feet of Barack Obama, I saw that he was limping and he was wearing dissimilar types of shoes and socks; the shoes were of different sizes with one bigger than the other. As I continued to study Barack Obama very closely as I looked at him under the power, the anointing and the inspiration of The Holy Spirit; as The LORD put upon me Spiritual lenses (Spiritual eyes), I was very shocked when I saw a shape of an inverted (upside down) eagle at each of the edges of the elbows of Barack Obama. These inverted (upside down) eagles at each of the elbows was part of his skin, and it (the skin) had elongated (stretched out) at the edges of his elbow and formed a shape of an inverted eagle. So it dawned on me very sharply in the vision that: here was the Beast (The Son of Perdition, the man of Lawlessness, The Anti-Christ). As I continued to observe him, his wife Michelle Obama spiritually sensed that I was not comfortable being in the tour team that was walking them around, so she told me as she pushed me away at the chest: Look, if You Don’t Want to Be Part of This, You Can Go.”

What shocked me and surprised me at this point in the vision is that all I was seeing was through the Spiritual lenses (eyes), even though they appeared “physical” to my view. Meaning that other tour team members could not see what The LORD was revealing to me. So I wondered how Michelle Obama knew my discomfort with the situation. Then The LORD made me understand that it is because Lightness and Darkness cannot be together, so there was a spiritual discomfort on both sides and that she (Michelle) felt discomfort because The LORD made me know that there was a darkness (evil spirit) emitting from Michelle and her husband; and the same was clashing with The Light that The LORD God Almighty by His grace was emitting from me through The Holy Spirit.

As this continued to unfold, something very astonishing happened as the two daughters of Barack Obama (Malia and Sasha) drew near where I was and they started singing as they held hands with my hands. So they sang the song with the following words: “Holy Holy!!!, Holy Holy!!!, Holy Holy!!!……………… You Are Holy!!!” 

The LORD made me know in the vision that these children (Malia and Sasha) recognized The Lightness of The LORD God Almighty and so they were drawn onto The Light of The LORD as they longed to worship and praise The LORD. This song which they were singing (and which I was now singing with them as we held hands was in reference to The LORD Jesus Christ). The LORD made me know that these children were adopted by the Obamas (this could also be a spiritual adoption). The LORD made me know in the vision, that these children desire The LORD Jesus Christ with sincerity in their hearts.

I then later saw USA President Barack Obama sitting down as he seemed to be signing some documents.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

Daniel 7:1-4 ‘“In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel had a dream, and visions passed through his mind as he was lying in bed. He wrote down the substance of his dream. Daniel said: “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me were the four winds of heaven churning up the great sea. Four great beasts, each different from the others, came up out of the sea.  “The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, and the mind of a human was given to it.”’ 

Isaiah 29:14-16 ‘“Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.” Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the Lord, who do their work in darkness and think, “Who sees us? Who will know?” You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, “You did not make me”? Can the pot say to the potter, “You know nothing?”’ 

Revelation 13: 1-10 ‘“The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?” The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world. Whoever has ears, let them hear.  “If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword they will be killed.” This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.”’

Revelation 13: 15-17 ‘“ The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.”’

2nd Corinthians 6: 14-18 ‘“Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?  What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.”  Therefore, “Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.” And, “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”

Ephesians 5: 8-16 ‘“For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord. Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. This is why it is said: “Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.” Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.”’

Luke 11:35-36 See to it, then, that the light within you is not darkness. Therefore, if your whole body is full of light, and no part of it dark, it will be just as full of light as when a lamp shines its light on you.”

Mathew 19: 14 ‘“Jesus said, Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Jeremiah 49: 16 ‘“The terror you inspire and the pride of your heart have deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks, who occupy the heights of the hill. Though you build your nest as high as the eagle’s, from there I will bring you down,” declares the Lord.”’

Hosea 8:1-3 ‘“Put the trumpet to your lips! An eagle is over the house of the Lord because the people have broken my covenant and rebelled against my law. Israel cries out to me, ‘Our God, we acknowledge you!’But Israel has rejected what is good; an enemy will pursue him.”’

Daniel 4:33 ‘“Immediately what had been said about Nebuchadnezzar was fulfilled. He was driven away from people and ate grass like the ox. His body was drenched with the dew of heaven until his hair grew like the feathers of an eagle and his nails like the claws of a bird.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

1-Visions of The Mark of The Beast:


2-Compilations of The Prophesies Fulfilled and The Not Yet Fulfilled: 


3-E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

4-TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 


6-The Pure Messages (Teachings) of The LORD:



10 comments:

  1. Wow what a cool and mighty revelation. I don't know how the two witnesses work out but it seems like you could be one. Also, I wonder about those eagles and that document. I never thought to pray for Obama's kids. God bless brother Kev! Powerful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that Dr. David Owour will hold a mega revival during this time so that the demonic forces he brings to your nation are driven off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does not tie to your vision of Obama, but check out Perry Stone on It's Supernatural. He has been having visions every two weeks of MEGA TSUNAMI'S hitting the East and West Coast of USA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People need to get READY TO MEET THE LORD! Watch this episode of Sid Roth now!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9mDdg289Z8

    ReplyDelete
  5. I urge all believers to lift up prayers unto the LORD for the salvation of these children. Remember the LORD has promise to answer our prayers.

    I watched a video sometime ago and the person who did it claimed these children are not biological children of the Obamas. Now reading this revelation given the Prophet of the LORD really touches my heart for the innocent children.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for Kenya after the tragic attack on university!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I'm very okay Shelby, The LORD has protected me from the weaponry (arrows) of the enemy.

      Delete
  8. Very profound indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi kevin - i suppose you are aware that obama spent millions in influencing the elections by supporting an islamist in direct opposition to goodluck johnathon. thge man he chose to do this was david axelrod who is a communist and one of obamas closest electoral advisers - he did the same with netyanyahu but our god is mightier than anything obama can summon.

    ReplyDelete