Thursday 19 February 2015

VISION (PROPHESY) OF A CONTROVERSY COMING TO KENYA’S NAIROBI STOCK EXCHANGE LEADING TO A GROUP OF INVESTORS MAKING MILLIONS WITHIN A VERY SHORT TIME PERIOD



In the morning of 17th February 2015, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit spoke to me though a vision of The LORD (supernatural dream) about the nation of Kenya. 

In this conversation of The LORD, The LORD took me to The Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE). While here, The LORD then showed me a product (a company) trading at the Nairobi stock market. I then saw a group of investors investing in this product (company) and then this product (company) share price performs exponentially very well. Meaning that its rate of price change becomes positively very steep i.e. increases extraordinarily within a very short time. So in the vision, I saw people (these group of investors) making millions within a very short time which looked like within a day

I don’t know whether this is (will be) a new listed product (company) within the Nairobi Stock Exchange but it looked so in the vision of The LORD. So when it is introduced (or probably listed), then the investors invest a very lower amount, but then within a day (a short-time frame), they scoop very large returns (millions in Kenya shillings). So I don’t know whether they make this exponentially high return by raking in (earning large sums of money) the millions within a day (a short time period) due to insider trading (illegal and unethical prior knowledge of market intelligence) or due to other factors. In the vision, The LORD made me know that this is a small group of investors and not everyone. 

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this vision of The LORD is that a controversy is coming to the nation of Kenya in the Nairobi Stock Exchange whereby a small group of investors are going to rake in millions from a product/service (a company) trading in the Nairobi Stock market. 

So The LORD is calling for Repentance for the forgiveness of sins even within stock exchange markets not only in Nairobi, Kenya, but also all the cities of the world and a return to Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in preparing the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

Proverbs 20:10 Differing weights and differing measures—the Lord detests them both.” 

Micah 6:9-14 ‘“Listen! The Lord is calling to the city—and to fear your name is wisdom—“Heed the rod and the One who appointed it. Am I still to forget your ill-gotten treasures, you wicked house, and the short ephah, which is accursed?  Shall I acquit someone with dishonest scales, with a bag of false weights? Your rich people are violent; your inhabitants are liars and their tongues speak deceitfully. Therefore, I have begun to destroy you, to ruin you because of your sins. You will eat but not be satisfied; your stomach will still be empty. You will store up but save nothing, because what you save I will give to the sword.”’ 

Leviticus 19:35-36 ‘“Do not use dishonest standards when measuring length, weight or quantity. Use honest scales and honest weights, an honest ephah and an honest hin. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt.”’ 

Hosea 12:6-8 ‘“But you must return to your God; maintain love and justice, and wait for your God always. The merchant uses dishonest scales and loves to defraud. Ephraim boasts, “I am very rich; I have become wealthy. With all my wealth they will not find in me any iniquity or sin.”’ 

Revelation 6:5-6 ‘“When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

 REPENTANCE PRAYER: 

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/kevin.mirasi

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord brothers and sisters. The Lord gave a vision few weeks ago, about me sitting on travelling bus,just one seat after the exit door. There was EXCHANGE of people here and there. People were getting in,people were getting out. The Lord made me know that there was a chance for anyone to get in and get out.
    Brother somethings happening in physical has a great meaning in spirual as well.
    Matthew 20:16
    "So the first will be the last,and the last will be the first"
    Wise People are investing in serving Jesus in short while, they reap the glorious eternity .
    REMEMBER THE STORY OF THE FARMER WHO WAS RECRUITING THE LABOURS IN HIS FARM LAND IN MATTHEW CHAPTER 20... Originally that is God's promise to mankind.
    Receive Jesus Today my friend, invest in him now...the promise above is yours!!!!

    ReplyDelete