Thursday 12 February 2015

“ALL I NEED IS GOD’S FAVOUR: PERIOD!”. A VERY POWERFUL TESTIMONY OF A BREAKTHROUGH IN THE LIFE OF A DAUGHTER OF THE LORD


Below is another very mighty, very tremendous and very powerful manifestation of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the life of a daughter of The LORD, whom for the purpose of this testimony, we will call Sister XY.

1-THE FIRST E-MAIL RECEIVED FROM SISTER J ON 25TH DECEMBER 2014:

“Dear Prophet of God, I hope that you are well. I just read about your prophecies today. I was searching latest prophecies for Kenya. They are amazing. Please pray for me for my faith is shaking, my fears increasing and worries encompass me a lot. I want a relationship with God, and if you are shown anything about me tell me. May God enlarge you and never leave you.”

2- THE FIRST RESPONSE BY SERVANT OF THE LORD KEVIN MIRASI ON 27TH DECEMBER 2014: 

‘‘“Amen Sister XY, Be at peace in The Mighty Name of The LORD Jesus Christ. I will join you in praying for you in The Mighty Name of The LORD Jesus Christ. Continue seeking The LORD and putting your full trust and hope in The LORD. Continue embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of your sins through the Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. Continue pursuing Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.  Ephesians 6:10~20 is for you. 

Ephesians 6:10~20 '"Finally, be strong in the LORD and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should."' 

Meanwhile you can go on your knees and say the following prayer with sincerity from your heart and ask The LORD to have mercy on you and to forgive you: 

REPENTANCE PRAYER: 
Precious Jesus,
I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 
and today I have recognized my shortfall,
I repent and turn away from all sin.
Please cover me with your precious blood,
and establish your word in my life,
that I may be found in righteousness and holiness
and write my name in your book of life
and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit
in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
AMEN.”’’

3- THE SECOND E-MAIL RECEIVED FROM SISTER J ON 31ST DECEMBER 2014: 

‘“Hello Prophet Kevin, Your vision of 30th December 2014 touched me and today I woke up with it. I want to feel the LORD Jesus walking by my side every day of the coming year and I will pray for this to come very true indeed. Until I was leaving the bed saying that unless he walks with me today then I wake up in vain, unless he gets into my human plans today then I plan in vain, until he gets into my everything today then I do it in vain, and I felt some bit of fear leave me. Whether this is false confidence or real, its upto God to make it work for me because I want to trust His will. Now Kevin, I have 5 days in which to raise 165,000 shillings ($1,940) for my daughters school fees. This is minus her textbooks and shopping and my upkeep and I want to trust The LORD to do some miracle between now and then because I don’t know where to get this kind of money but God knows and he has that plus much more. His ways are bigger than mine, his plans work where mine fail and he has promised to make a way where there seems to be no way. So as I try my humanly means, I want you to stand in prayer with me and raise this by Monday and I will glorify The LORD’s name. If it’s not his will, I know it won’t work and for that I have peace as well. I know the prayer of the righteous ones avails much. As the year comes to an end, I wish you well Kevin, I wish God enlarges your net so you catch as much fish for The LORD as you cannot handle, I wish we who you minister to through your prophecies get to a higher level of ministering to others through our gifting that we may lead as many to The LORD as He wills. May He provide for your every need. God bless!”’

4-THE SECOND RESPONSE BY SERVANT OF THE LORD KEVIN MIRASI ON 20TH JANUARY 2015: 

“Amen Sister XY, I will indeed join you in praying for you that may the presence and the favour of The LORD be upon you, especially in this year 2015. SHALOM!!!”

5-THE THIRD E-MAIL RECEIVED FROM SISTER J ON 12TH FEBRUARY 2015: 

‘“Kevin, I'm emailing you now hoping that you have had a good day and chancing that you haven't slept because I want to share with you something. The post you did on Favour led me to be praying whenever I’m doing anything and saying ''All I  need is God to favour me''. You recall me asking you to pray for me to get school fees for my daughter. I went and applied for a salary advance and the procedure required me to have a manager in my company sign a certain document so I get the money. He kept telling me he is on the road, he will do it at this time, oh this oh that and I was very desperate. Anyway finally the bank gave me money without this document even though the girl still went to school late. I thank God. 7 yrs I have never received money from the bank without this signed document as a guarantee!! God favored me!!! Last week I applied for a loan and the same document was needed. I sent the document to my office here in Nairobi. They wrote and said they would not sign because I’m paid from another country. I forwarded the document to this other country, they told me it is unlikely they will sign because there’s already a case in court that it has been illegal for such documents to be signed in the first place.... but they will inquire from the legal department and come back to me. Yesterday I asked they said the people in the legal department didn’t come to work. Today they haven’t spoken to me. Then during the day I get a message from my daughters school asking for fees balance and penalty of 5% because of late payment. I get worried because I’m flat broke but I call the school administrators to negotiate on the payment time. I try to borrow two friends and they too have no way to help me. So I get stuck but I had peace. Something told me to check my bank online maybe God did a miracle, and for sure it was there. The loan was deposited (TODAY AND 4PM) before they have received the letter. I call my personal banker to ask and she says... the first manager declined. But the second manager said I have been faithful and approves!!!!! I want to wait to hear what the school says before I pay them. God favours me. ALL I NEED IS GODS FAVOUR: PERIOD!”’ 
“Now Kevin, I want to sell fuel to companies. I have identified my supplier. I have this (little) capital now and I have God. I want you to pray for me to get orders immediately and consistent orders to enable me repay this loan. If this is not the right business for me, ask God to show you what he wants me to do. I also ask you to pray that this is the right supplier and a trusted person and my business documents to get registered without problems. Your prayer has power and I ask you to pray for me. If I’m alive and with hope to live it’s because I met you in December online.... for free.... and you gave me teachings that hold me up and I will forever be grateful to you. I think you are an answer to a prayer I have always said God lead me to the right shepherd. Kevin you are a blessing in my life and I’m crying. It is very easy to believe what you teach because it is simple and inspired. I’m humbled by everything. God bless you.” 

6- THE THIRD RESPONSE BY SERVANT OF THE LORD KEVIN MIRASI ON 12TH FEBRUARY 2015:

““Amen Sister XY,
Wow!!! That is a very very powerful testimony. The LORD is showing you that you should always rely on Him for everything, by seeking His Kingdom and His Righteousness. Now serve God and worship Him faithfully and with Humility.
May your family (Including your daughter, parents and siblings) have the hunger and the thirst for Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. The thirst and the hunger for the word of God. Continue standing in the gap for them in prayer and petition before The LORD. Pray and ask The LORD for the wisdom, the understanding and the knowledge on how to minister to them and share with them the word of The LORD. The LORD has manifested Himself to you so serve Him by reaching out to your family that they too may embrace Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in preparing the way for the coming of The LORD to take His bride into Heaven.
Do not worry much about it, concentrate on serving and worshipping The LORD, He will take care of the rest including the Oil business. Just make sure you continue praying over the business and cover it with the Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and that you establish a firm background of the supplier and purchasers so that they don’t disappear with your money. Put all these in prayer and ask the LORD to give you the wisdom to ensure that everything you do whether at work or in business is for the glory and honour of The LORD. It is not about money, it is about The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty.”’
 
Mathew 6:25-33 ‘“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.  If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.  But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”’

Exodus 33:12-19 ‘“Moses said to the Lord, “You have been telling me, ‘Lead these people,’ but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You have said, ‘I know you by name and you have found favor with me.’ If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.” The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?” And the Lord said to Moses, “I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name.” Then Moses said, “Now show me your glory.” And the Lord said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.”’

SHALOM!!!””

END OF THE CONVERSATION TESTIMONY WITH SISTER XY

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 

1 comment: