Monday 5 January 2015

VISION (PROPHESY) ABOUT ISRAEL AND THE UPCOMING ISRAELI ELECTION AND ALSO ABOUT THE ECONOMIC STRAIN AMONGST THE ISRAELIS

In a vision (supernatural dream) in the morning of 3rd January 2015, in which I don’t know whether I was half asleep or fully asleep, I found myself in the nation of Israel. So while in the nation of Israel, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit started showing me the forthcoming Israeli elections pitting Benjamin Netanyahu and Isaac Herzog.

So I saw the main candidates presenting their nomination papers. For whatever reason, I found myself lining up with Benjamin Netanyahu’s team. I was made to understand in the vision that I was in the camp of Benjamin Netanyahu. I was actually made to understand in this vision of The LORD (supernatural dream) that Benjamin Netanyahu was going to win the forthcoming elections i.e. he was going to be re~elected as the Prime Minister of Israel.

While still in Israel, I later saw people casting their votes. In the process of voting and the aftermath of voting, I saw the Israeli looking for jobs and even applying for jobs even as they voted. After they had voted, I heard some wishing that they could have had a direct chat with the election candidates even as they saw them at the voting hall. I then saw some form of food (it looked like bread/cake) being baked/prepared to be taken to the dignitaries. I heard some of the Israelis saying that as they will be presenting the bread/cake to the dignitaries, they will then have another opportunity to talk to them especially regarding the economy (jobs).

What shocked me next in the vision is that The LORD then made me understand that I was looking forward to changing my citizenship to Israel.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful conversation of The LORD is that Benjamin Netanyahu is going to be reelected in the forthcoming Israeli General election that is scheduled for March 2015He is very central towards the end time plans of The LORD.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful conversation of The LORD is that there is an upcoming economic distress in the nation of Israel whereby even as Israeli will be going for the forthcoming elections to elect their leaders, but there is an underlying economic distress whereby even jobs will be hard to find.

The third message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful conversation of The LORD is that The LORD is about to send His servants to Israel: The end time servants (army) of The LORD to proclaim the good news of The coming of The LORD to the Israelis, what the voice of The LORD proclaimed as follows: "changing of citizenship to Israel". So that the Jews (the Israeli) can now finally and fully prepare the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ by embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins through the Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ). So the moment for the Jews to embrace and accept The Messiah Jesus Christ now at hand.

SHALOM!!!

Romans 11:1~21 ‘“I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel:  “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”? And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace. What then? What the people of Israel sought so earnestly they did not obtain. The elect among them did, but the others were hardened, as it is written: “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that could not see and ears that could not hear, to this very day.”  And David says: “May their table become a snare and a trap, a stumbling block and a retribution for them. May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see, and their backs be bent forever.” Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring! I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches. If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.”’

Romans 11:25~31 ‘“I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written: “The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins.” As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you.”’

Isaiah 60:1~9 ‘“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn. “Lift up your eyes and look about you: All assemble and come to you; your sons come from afar, and your daughters are carried on the hip. Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come.  Herds of camels will cover your land, young camels of Midian and Ephah. And all from Sheba will come, bearing gold and incense and proclaiming the praise of the Lord. All Kedar’s flocks will be gathered to you, the rams of Nebaioth will serve you; they will be accepted as offerings on my altar, and I will adorn my glorious temple. “Who are these that fly along like clouds, like doves to their nests? Surely the islands look to me; in the lead are the ships of Tarshish, bringing your children from afar, with their silver and gold, to the honor of the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor.”’
NOTE:

This is the fourth time that The LORD has spoken to me specifically about Benjamin Netanyahu. He has also spoken to me on several different occasions about Israel as well. The below are some of those previous conversations of The LORD regarding the same:

1~The first time was on 28th August 2011 when in a prophetic supernatural dream, I found myself in a very intense war involving Israel and Palestinian.

2~The second time that the LORD spoke to me about Israel was on 1stAugust 2012 when The LORD took me in a prophetic dream and put me in a meeting that eventually failed involving Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. This meeting involved Israel representatives on one side and other groups on the other side. The LORD made me understand back then that following this failed meeting, a war between Israel and a conglomeration of nations was going to break out any moment as a result of this failed meeting/talks. The LORD made me understand back then on 1st August 2012, that this war is the Psalm 83 war. 

3~The third time that the LORD spoke to me about Israel was On 24th November 2012. And in this dream (vision) I found myself in the nation of Israel. And I was proclaiming to somebody in the dream while under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit: “This is The Holy Land!!!. Look at how the roads are smoothly made!!! Look at how the land is neatly structured and arranged, Surely, this is a blessed nation; God Almighty really blessed this land!!!”

As I walked along this road in Israel while proclaiming the above to this person, I suddenly saw a hornbill bird. And it came flying from above and then perched on a tree that was next to where we were standing. I was made to understand in the dream back then on 24th November 2012 that this hornbill bird represented The Holy Spirit i.e. the Holy Spirit had come in the form of a bird (Hornbill) to protect the people and the nation of Israel.
In the dream, the LORD then showed me Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu through what looked like a screen, and he was in a ceremony that looked like a wedding ceremony. I then woke up from the dream back then on 24th November 2012.

Another message that was imparted in my heart in the dream back then on 24th November 2012 is that Benjamin Netanyahu who is the current leader of Israel as the Prime Minister is very central and critical to the events that are happening and are very very very soon happening on Israel.

4~ The fourth time that the LORD spoke to me about Israel was on 16th May 2014, in what I posted and shared as follows back then: ‘“In the morning of 16th May 2014 in a very mighty communication of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit through a supernatural dream (Vision at night), The LORD took me to the nation of Israel. And while in the nation of Israel, I was standing next to a metallic gate. And next to the gate stood Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. And The LORD allowed me to speak to him and I told The Israel Prime Minister while under the guidance, anointing, inspiration and power of The Holy Spirit: “I See You No Longer Have Interest In International Bodies!!!” And he responded in the affirmative (“Yes”). And I told him: “The LORD Will Protect Israel.” And then Mr. Netanyahu went ahead and said: “I Do Not Owe The International Bodies Anything!!!”’

5~ The fifth time that the LORD spoke to me about Israel was on 1st April 2014 when in a very mighty communication of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit through a vision of the night (supernatural dream), The LORD presented somebody before me. This person then started proclaiming: “Let Us Pray For The Nation of Israel. I Bless The Nation of Israel. Let Us Pray For The Protection of The Nation of Israel.”  The vision of The LORD ended back then on 1st April 2014.

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 

Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD

Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi)

Facebook Link: 
https://www.facebook.com/kevin.mirasi

1 comment: