Thursday 29 January 2015

ALL YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE IS THE FAVOUR OF THE LORD; SO THAT IT MAY BE WELL WITH YOU



This moment in time, The LORD is going to help us understand that indeed: It is Only The Favour of The LORD that we need.

First of all it is very important to note that The LORD Jesus Christ granted us salvation (for those who believe and accept the sacrifice that He paid on the cross at Calvary) through His precious Blood that He shed for the atonement of our sins. In so doing, The LORD removed us from the deep parts of a dark hole; a hole that was characterized by a lifestyle of sins, wickedness and evil. The sad part is that maybe we didn’t even know that we were in this dark hole because everything was camouflaged to appear “enjoyable”, not knowing that the devil and evil spirits(our enemies)  were actually “enjoying” us. Whoever is still in this dark hole, or has just realized that indeed he/she is in this very dark hole needs to move very fast to partake of the salvation of The LORD Jesus Christ. Once we realize that we have been in deception by the devil all these time and are headed to a place of eternal destruction and damnation in hell, then we need to surrender our lives to The LORD Jesus Christ before it is too late i.e. while we are still alive. Once we receive Him into our life, then we need to praise Him and uplift His Holy Name High through praise and worship and serve Him as we walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. This is very beautifully summarized in the book of Psalm 30:1 which states as follows: “I will exalt you, Lord, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me.”

The second point we need to note is that we were in a spiritual bondage and so were essential spiritually sick. Spiritually sick persons are those who have not embraced The Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ for their cleansing, purification, refining, washing and sanctification. The spiritually sick persons are technically dead even though physically alive. When we submit (submitted) our soul, spirit, mind, heart and body to The LORD Jesus Christ then we are (were) healed and made alive (the onset of eternal life) by His precious Blood. The LORD Jesus Christ is our healer and by His stripes (wounds) we are healed and are made alive. He heals us spiritually, physically, mentally and even emotionally by washing away our sins and protecting us with His precious Blood in our soul, spirit, mind, heart and body. He thus rescues us from landing in hell because that’s where the spiritually sick are headed to; unless they are rescued they eventually land there (in Hell). The ONLY rescuer from this sickly path is The LORD Jesus Christ. This is very powerfully captured in the book of Psalm 30:2-3 which states as follows: Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. You, Lord, brought me up from the realm of the dead; you spared me from going down to the pit.”

This is also very powerfully captured in the book of Isaiah 53: 4-6 which states as follows: Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.”

The third point that we need to note is that for them who have embraced Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins, and are now walking in Humility, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ: They are The Faithful Sons, Daughters and Servants of The LORD. They are The People of God. They are worshiping The LORD in Truth and in Spirit (The Holy Spirit). This is very well summarized in the book of Psalm 30:4 which states as follows: “Sing the praises of the Lord, you his faithful people; praise his holy name.”

The fourth point that we need to note is that the tough times, the difficult times, the very challenging times that we may go through here on the earth as a result of the darkness and evil nature of this earth leading to “our weeping” are only for this dark earth represented by “the night”. When we enter into Heaven to have eternal life through The LORD Jesus Christ then no more weeping, because a new day shall have dawned, bringing with it a morning of rejoicing and peace. Entry into Heaven is thus a new dawn (the morning), as we shall have left the night (the dark, evil and sorrowful earth) behind us. Eternal life actually starts the moment you submit yourselves to The LORD Jesus Christ in Repentance for the forgiveness of your sins and turn away from a lifestyle of sin. He then forgives you your sins and his gracious anger towards you as a result of your former stubbornness is removed and He then showers you with His favour and presence in your life as He gives you eternal life. This is very powerfully captured in the book of Psalm 30:5 which states as follows: “For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.”

This is also very beautifully captured in the book of Revelation21:3-4 which states as follows: ‘“And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”’

The fifth point that we need to note is that we need to recognize that we cannot make it by our own strength, might or power but only by The Holy Spirit of The LORD. We thus need to remove pride from our midst and embrace humility in every situation, circumstance and in our entire life and walk with The LORD. We need to recognize that our security only comes from and through The LORD Jesus Christ. So that means that all we need is the favour of The LORD upon us in our everyday activities, duties, chores, ministry, mission and lifestyle. For the favour and the presence of The LORD to be upon us, we must turn away from a lifestyle of sins. This is because sin makes The LORD to take away His presence away from us i.e. The LORD hides His face from us because He is a Holy God who does not fellowship with sin. When He takes away His Favour (Presence) away from us, then we become spiritually exposed and naked. This is very powerfully captured in the book of Psalm 30:6-7 which states as follows: “When I felt secure, I said, “I will never be shaken.” Lord, when you favored me, you made my royal mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed.”’

Moses, The Man of God, The Prophet of The LORD, The Servant of The LORD did not recognize this point very convincingly until The LORD had to explain to him in details and in a deeper way; that indeed when one has got the Favour of The LORD upon His life, then it means that The Presence of The LORD will be upon him and will go with Him wherever He goes and He will find rest for His soul, spirit, mind, heart and body. This very deep conversation of The LORD with His servant Moses is very well captured in the book of Exodus 33:12-17 which states as follows: ‘“Moses said to the Lord, “You have been telling me, ‘Lead these people,’ but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You have said, ‘I know you by name and you have found favor with me.’ If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.” The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?” And the Lord said to Moses, “I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name.”’

King David, The Servant of The LORD, The Psalmist of The LORD recognized this very important point, and that’s why he went before The LORD when He sinned and repented of His sin and pleaded with The LORD not to remove His favour upon Him and to maintain His Presence in his life. This is very powerfully captured in the book of Psalm 51:10-12 which states as follows: ‘“Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.”’

So every day before you sleep or even before you start the day, in your coming in and in your coming out and indeed all the time ask The LORD God Almighty for His Favour to be upon you. In other words, all you need in your life is the favour of The LORD; so that it may be well with you. All the other things and requirements will fall into place once you have the favour of The LORD upon you. That’s why we see King David recognizing that once He had the favour of The LORD then he was secure and he was not going to be shaken and infact his everyday duties, task and assignments as the King of a royal place was going to be successful and his kingdom was going to stand firm, why ? Because of The favour of The LORD upon him. This has got nothing to do with money, achievement, army, strength, might, popularity, fame, connection, network etc, but it has got everything to with The Favour of The LORD as the starting point. This Favour of The LORD, also known as the Presence of The LORD is thus The anointing of The Holy Spirit. The same is very powerfully and meticulously summarized in the book of Zechariah 4:6 which states as follows: “So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty.”

King David also actually summarized it very powerful when he said: Lord, when you favored me, you made my royal mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed.”

The sixth point that we need to note is that we need to plead for mercy via Repentance envisioned through the mercy seat. When The LORD Jesus Christ shed His Precious Blood on The Cross, His Blood fell and hit the mercy seat, so that those who submit themselves to The Blood of The LORD Jesus for the atonement of their sins can now sit in the presence of The LORD through the mercy seat whose only authorization is the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. The LORD then sends us the comforter, the helper, the counselor, the guider, the controller: The Mighty Holy Spirit. This is very powerfully captured in the book of Psalm 30:8-10 which states as follows: ‘“To you, Lord, I called; to the Lord I cried for mercy: “What is gained if I am silenced, if I go down to the pit? Will the dust praise you? Will it proclaim your faithfulness? Hear, Lord, and be merciful to me; Lord, be my help.”’

The seventh point that we need to note is that once all is said and done through the help of The Mighty Holy Spirit, then the river of eternal life flows through the faithful people of God into Heaven for everlasting peace, joy and praise and worship of The LORD in the presence of The LORD in Heaven. This is very powerfully captured in the book of Psalm 30:11-12 which states as follows: ‘“You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. Lord my God, I will praise you forever.”’

The same is very well captured in the book of Revelation 22:1-5 which states as follows: ‘“Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.”’

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!  

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/kevin.mirasi

2 comments:

  1. Dear brother Kevin, could you please pray for me as I feel I am becoming numb. I love the Lord, but I need my faith to come more alive. I found your website already over a year ago and then I thought that this "imminent" means in a couple of weeks and we are still here. I need something more to endure this long waiting. I don't want to become callous, I want the fire of the Holy Spirit inside of me. Please pray for me and my family too, they are not saved but very lukewarm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "imminent" could mean several weeks later,but if not(more likely in this case)this may refer to a time as far away as 2018.We are all waiting for the Lord to rapture us but we have to be patient because every single day passed indicates one day closer to that most glorious moment.Live the life you should and put your worries aside.

      Delete