Tuesday 28 October 2014

AN AUDIBLE VOICE MESSAGE FROM THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

The below is the Message Received on 25th October 2014 By Sister Rachael Mushala (An End Time Servant and A Vessel of The LORD from the Nation of Zambia) that she sent to me:

“Hello brother (Kevin Mirasi), Last night, The Lord Jesus Christ told me something about you. I hadn't been praying about you or anything but Jesus told me you are His child and He is the one who sent you. It was amazing because He audibly spoke to me about this. I shared it with you so you will be encouraged. God bless you and continue serving Him.”

END OF THE MESSAGE.


This has been posted and shared for the glory and honour of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!
Jeremiah 1:4~10 ‘“The word of the Lord came to me, saying,  Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. “Alas, Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young.” But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord. Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.
Isaiah 6:5~10 ‘““Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King,  the  Lord Almighty.” Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.”  Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” He said, “Go and tell this people: “‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.”’’
Isaiah 43:10~13 You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me. I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed—I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God. Yes, and from ancient days I am he. No one can deliver out of my hand. When I act, who can reverse it?

Numbers 12: 4~8 ‘“At once the Lord said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.” So the three of them went out. Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward, he said, “Listen to my words: “When there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams. But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house. With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the Lord. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.  



AMEN.

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD

Prophet Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. Glory. Someone just told me that Rachel Mushala spoke about Michael Sata's death. And it happened. Joel 2:38 is being fulfilled to this day.

    Glory to God.

    Philip M.

    ReplyDelete