Monday 30 June 2014

A VISION ABOUT RAMADHAN AND SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HOW IT IS ALL IN VAIN

In the morning of 30th June 2014 in a very mighty revelation of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit through a supernatural dream (Vision at night), I found myself in an upper floor house. And while here The LORD, The God of Heaven presented before me somebody; and then this somebody kicked something that looked like a ball through the window of this upper floor room.

When the ball reached down, it hit a couple; a man and his wife. They then were supernaturally uplifted to the upper floor where we were; and they appeared next to the window. They were dressed in white flowing dress. And then they started saying that they are observing Ramadhan; and so they started proclaiming what Righteousness entails. And as they continued to speak, The LORD made me know that the Righteousness that this couple was talking about was self righteousness (their own established righteousness): that has got nothing to do with The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. And so their words are in vain; their worship is in vain; their prayer is in vain, their fasting is in vain because they are worshipping a lie (deception).

The vision of The LORD then ended.

Only The LORD God Almighty, Jehovah, YAHWEH, The Great I am, The Holy One of Israel, The creator of Heaven and the earth and the entire universe, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit is to be worshipped.
Any other worship to any other quarter is a worship/prayer/fasting in vain; a worship to eternal condemnation in hell. And so if you are involved in such a worship, you need to turn away from it and Repent of your sin of idolatry and turn to The LORD in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

Exodus 20:3-6 ‘“You shall have no other gods before me.  “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.”’

Romans 10:1-13 ‘“Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge.  Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes. Moses writes this about the righteousness that is by the law: “The person who does these things will live by them.” But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” (that is, to bring Christ down) “or ‘Who will descend into the deep?’” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”’
John 14:2-14 ‘“My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority.Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.”’ 

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 




Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 






Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment