Thursday 12 June 2014

A VERY SHOCKING REVELATION AND MESSAGE OF THE LORD TO KENYAN’S CABINET SECRETARY FOR LANDS MRS. CHARITY NGILU AND THE GENERAL STATE OF AFFAIRS IN THE NATION OF KENYA (AND INDEED THE ENTIRE NATIONS OF THE EARTH)

In the morning of 12th June 2014 at about 4:30 AM (East African time), The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit had a very mighty communication with me through a vision at night (Supernatural dream).

And so in this vision of The LORD, The LORD presented before me the Kenya’s Cabinet Secretary for Lands Mrs. Charity Ngilu. And in the vision The LORD allowed me to visit Charity Ngilu at her office; and I had gone with a few people but I entered her office alone. And while in her office The LORD allowed me to minister to her. And I told her under the power and the inspiration of The Holy Spirit as The LORD was guiding me: “The Work You Are Doing At The Ministry Of Lands Is Very Commendable. You Should At All Time Trust In The LORD And Pray To The LORD.”

Furthermore, The LORD instructed me to tell her to be talking less but praying more i.e. seeking The LORD more. And that every day before she goes to the office, she needs to pray and seek The LORD and surrender all to The LORD.

The LORD then told me to tell her: “At Times You May Be Going To Board Meetings And Everyone May Seem To Be Against You, But Continue Trusting In The LORD And Do Not Abandon The LORD Even At Such Times; Because The LORD Will Never Abandon You Since He Will Always Be With You Even If For You It Appears Otherwise.”

The LORD once more continued to tell me to tell her: “When You Need A Shoulder To Cry On In The Course Of Your Work Then The LORD Is Always Available.”

And The LORD once more repeated to Mrs. Ngilu: “You Are Doing A Commendable Job at The Ministry of Lands”

While still in the vision of The LORD, The LORD made Mrs. Ngilu to tell me the following: “The Missing Files That were found after the search at Ministry of Lands have actually increased to 58,000 files; more than what was originally announced.”

The LORD then took me around the offices of ministry of Lands, and the employees were shocked to have seen me come and minister to The Kenya’s Cabinet Secretary of Lands Mrs. Charity Ngilu.

As The LORD was taking me around in the offices, He started revealing to me the most abhorable corruption that goes on at the offices of the lands ministry in the nation of Kenya. And how there are cartels of persons who work at the ministry; who have  a chain of hiding files i.e. one person gives the files to another and to another as they hide the files beyond reach of people and hence the files mysteriously disappears (“goes missing”) at the ministry of lands in the nation of Kenya.

The LORD then showed me the most abhorable nepotism that also goes on at the lands ministry in the nation of Kenya; whereupon even the files are hidden according to the family connection i.e. The LORD showed me a husband who works at the same place (Ministry of Lands) giving his wife who also works at the same place files to hide.

The LORD also showed me that these “missing files” which had mysteriously disappeared can be “found” or “reappear” only once bribe money is paid by the clients.

I then woke up from the vision of The LORD.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of The LORD is that The LORD is calling upon His daughter Mrs. Charity Ngilu to continue to put her trust on Him; and to always pray and seek The LORD even in all her endeavors. The LORD was also commending her for the job she is doing to stamp out corruption at the Lands Ministry in the nation of Kenya.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of The LORD is that The LORD is exposing the rot of corruption and nepotism in the nation of Kenya and how deeply rooted it has dissected into the Kenya’s socio-economic fabric. And The LORD is therefore calling for Repentance in the nation of Kenya; and that the people and the nation of Kenya must go before The LORD in Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins including the sin of corruption and the sin of nepotism.

This message is not only for the people and the nation of Kenya but it is also applicable to all the people and the nations of the entire earth regarding the state of affairs in their countries.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 118:5-14 ‘“When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord; he brought me into a spacious place. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? The Lord is with me; he is my helper. I look in triumph on my enemies. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in humansIt is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes. All the nations surrounded me, but in the name of the Lord I cut them down. They surrounded me on every side, but in the name of the Lord I cut them down. They swarmed around me like bees, but they were consumed as quickly as burning thorns; in the name of the Lord I cut them down. I was pushed back and about to fall, but the Lord helped me. The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.”’

1st Thessalonians 5:16-17 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 37:27-29 Turn from evil and do good;  then you will dwell in the land forever. For the Lord loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. Wrongdoers will be completely destroyed; the offspring of the wicked will perish. The righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it forever.”

Micah 7:1-7 What misery is mine! I am like one who gathers summer fruit at the gleaning of the vineyard; there is no cluster of grapes to eat, none of the early figs that I crave. The faithful have been swept from the land; not one upright person remains. Everyone lies in wait to shed blood; they hunt each other with nets. Both hands are skilled in doing evil; the ruler demands gifts, the judge accepts bribes, the powerful dictate what they desire—they all conspire together. The best of them is like a brier, the most upright worse than a thorn hedge. The day God visits you has come, the day your watchmen sound the alarm. Now is the time of your confusion. Do not trust a neighbor; put no confidence in a friend. Even with the woman who lies in your embrace guard the words of your lips. For a son dishonors his father, a daughter rises up against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—a man’s enemies are the members of his own household. But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 





Kevin Mirasi

4 comments:

  1. a very short time is left

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep doing the good work brother....your reward in Heaven is great. Mrs. charity Ngilu, GOD bless her. And let our country now turn to Repentance.

    Philip M....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly I think this corruption has invaded every country. And there is an agent of the Lord probably feeling very lonely in their job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such powerful uplifting and faithful messages. In his name and Glory. Thank you Brother

    ReplyDelete