Friday 16 May 2014

VISION ABOUT THE PROTECTION OF THE NATION OF ISRAEL BY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AGAINST THE INTERNATIONAL BODIES

In the morning of 16th May 2014 in a very mighty communication of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit through a supernatural dream (Vision at night), The LORD took me to the nation of Israel.

And while in the nation of Israel, I was standing next to a metallic gate. And next to the gate stood Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. And The LORD allowed me to speak to him and I told The Israel Prime Minister while under the guidance, anointing, inspiration and power of The Holy Spirit: “I See You No Longer Have Interest In International Bodies!!!” And he responded in the affirmative (“Yes”). And I told him: “The LORD Will Protect Israel.”

And then Mr. Netanyahu went ahead and said: “I Do Not Owe The International Bodies Anything!!!”

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The message that was imparted in my heart is that The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit will protect the nation of Israel even in the midst of a controversy and a contestation between the nation of Israel and the various international bodies.

And that the nation of Israel does not owe the international bodies anything. And that The LORD; the God of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, The creater of Heaven and the earth and the entire universe of both the visible and the invisible creations including the planets, the stars, the galaxies, the moons etc; He will protect His chosen people, the apple of His eye: The People of Israel.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: The International bodies includes the United Nations and all its agencies, The European Union, The Arab League e.t.c

Zechariah 12:1-5 ‘“A prophecy: The word of the Lord concerning Israel. The Lord, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares:  “I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.  On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the Lord. “I will keep a watchful eye over Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. Then the clans of Judah will say in their hearts, ‘The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the Lord Almighty is their God.”’

Zechariah 2:8-9 ‘“For this is what the Lord Almighty says: “After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye— I will surely raise my hand against them so that their slaves will plunder them. Then you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 




Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 






Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment