Friday 4 October 2013

PROPHESY OF A VERY MASSIVE AND GREAT EARTHQUAKE OF 8+ COMING TO THE NATION OF INDONESIA



In the morning of 4th October 2013 at about 4:25 am (East African Time), The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit communicated with me in a very mighty prophetic supernatural dream.

And in this communication of The LORD, I found myself in the nation of Indonesia; the LORD showed me the nation of Indonesia. I saw the Indonesians doing their usual daily chores and lifestyle. And so while here The LORD showed me a very huge earthquake hit Indonesia. This was a very massive and a Great Earthquake of a magnitude of 8+ and I saw it shake the land very tremendously. And I was shown the magnitude of this Great Earthquake on the Richter scale.

And while the shaking by the earthquake was happening, I saw through what looked like an Infra-red; and I saw inside what looked like either the deep inside of the ocean or deep inside the earth bulging with rage. And so I don’t know whether the bulging and the raging mass that I saw was the deep waters of the ocean or magma from the inside of the earth. And so this very Great Earthquake coming to Indonesia will probably be accompanied by a huge Tsunami or a huge volcanic eruption.

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of The LORD is that a very Huge, Great and Massive Earthquake will very soon hit the nation of Indonesia. And when it hits, it may be accompanied by a huge Tsunami or Volcanic eruption.

NOTE:

1-The LORD is essentially calling upon the people and the nation of Indonesia to seek The LORD God Almighty in Repentance and to turn away from the very widespread idolatry (The worship of false gods and idols) and many other forms of sins including witchcraft and sexual immorality etc.

2-The LORD is essentially saying that these are the days of distress across the nations; The days He spoke about through His servant Daniel to be coming to the earth in the End-Times. And The LORD is saying that for them who turn away from their wickedness and sin and turn to The LORD Jesus Christ in Repentance, their names will be found written in the book of life and they will be delivered at this particular moment of distress across the nations.

SHALOM!!!

Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.   
  
Daniel 12:1 At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.

Habakkuk 3:2-10 Lord, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, Lord. Repeat them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy. God came from Teman, the Holy One from Mount Paran. His glory covered the heavens and his praise filled the earth. His splendor was like the sunrise; rays flashed from his hand, where his power was hidden. Plague went before him; pestilence followed his steps. He stood, and shook the earth; he looked, and made the nations tremble. The ancient mountains crumbled and the age-old hills collapsed—but he marches on forever. I saw the tents of Cushan in distress, the dwellings of Midian in anguish. Were you angry with the rivers, Lord? Was your wrath against the streams? Did you rage against the sea when you rode your horses and your chariots to victory? You uncovered your bow, you called for many arrows. You split the earth with rivers; the mountains saw you and writhed. Torrents of water swept by; the deep roared and lifted its waves on high.”

REPENT THE PEOPLE AND THE NATION OF INDONESIA!!!

REPENT THE PEOPLE AND THE NATIONS OF THE ENTIRE EARTH!!!

AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   
 

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.   
  

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 




Kevin Mirasi

8 comments:

  1. Dear Kevin,
    I'm an Indonesian and I thank God for your dream. Would you mind telling me what island(s) is in your dream? Will it be Sumatra island particularly Aceh (like some years ago) or will it be Mentawai or any other islands?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Danar,

      The LORD did not reveal to me the specif part of Indonesia.

      Shalom!!!

      Delete
  2. God, please forgive and have mercy for Indonesia, amen. Thank you for posting,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brother, i have read about Henokh bible. Is it true about the fallen angels that come to seek man daughter. they pregnant and labour and their children become Nephilim?
    Why God kill many in Noah event?
    For what purpose, Brother tell me about this, because i want to know more. and Let's Jesus Christ gives us wisdom to understand this event

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen,

      Yes the Nephilims were there. The fallen angels through the production of the Nephilims had polluted the DNA of humans beings; and so The LORD God Almighty wanted to preserve the original human DNA. The fallen angels through the Nephilims had brought a lot of wickedness on the earth and The LORD decided to destroy them together with all the wicked.

      Shalom!!!

      Delete
  4. Shalom
    brother Kevin,
    I'm an Indonesian.. Thank God for everyhting..
    I just want to share something about Indonesia..
    We love Indonesia , I believe that Jesus love Indonesia too..
    Now, many of us pray for our country..
    Young people in Indonesia invite people to pray , to say 'Save Indonesia' / 'God save Indonesia' (search on youtube).. They made songs and the lyrics are full of words of blessing for Indonesia.. We did it in 34 provinces.. Fire of Holy Spirit burn Indonesia..

    I pray , may Indonesian people wake up...
    And see Jesus is our Savior..

    I was grateful when read brother kevin's prophetic dream and it mentioned Indonesia, it means The Almighty God loves Indonesia so much..
    Lets back to our God,Jesus Christ , my beloved Indonesia.. Terimalah Yesus sebagai Juru Selamat

    ReplyDelete