Thursday 31 October 2013

PROPHESY OF A NEW SEXUALLY TRANSIMMTTED DISEASE COMING TO THE EARTH PARTICULARLY FROM A COUNTRY IN THE REGION OF SOUTH AMERICA



In the morning of 31st October 2013, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit communicated to me through a prophetic supernatural dream.

And in this very mighty communication of the LORD, I found myself in a place where people were suffering from what I was made to understand to be a New Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD). And I saw the doctors moving from one place to another in this particular hospital.

As I continued to observe all these, I was made to understand that this new STD disease originated from a particular country in the South American region. And it actually seemed that probably where I was at in the dream was actually in the South American region.

I then woke up from the dream of the LORD.

The first message imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of the LORD is that a very distressing new sexually transmitted disease is coming to the earth and it will spread around the earth. And that its origin may be from a country in the South American region.  And this calls for sobriety, morality and discipline by all the people of the nations of the earth: and this can only be achieved by embracing Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender To The Lord Jesus Christ.

The second message imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of the LORD is that the earth is now entering a period of pestilences in various places. A period that effectively ushers in the coming of the LORD Jesus Christ to rapture his bride into heaven and then the earth being plunged into The Great Tribulation Period.

SHALOM!!!

Luke 21: 10-11 ‘“Then He said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.”’

Revelation 6:7-8 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!”  I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.”’

Revelation 21:6-8 ‘“He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   


REPENTANCE PRAYER


Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 


Amen.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!





Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment