Wednesday 18 September 2013

"BLESSED ARE THOSE UPON WHOM THE SUN SHINES: BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE LOVE OF GOD"



In the morning of 18th September 2013, I had a very short vision.

And in this very mighty vision of the night (Supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself looking far ahead. And as I looked far ahead, the bright light of the sun shown upon me. And I looked at the sun directly and it was extremely very bright and full of brilliant light. And as I continued to look at the sun for some couple of seconds probably minutes, it continued to shine upon me very brightly; and then the following words came to me from The LORD:

“BLESSED ARE THOSE UPON WHOM THE SUN SHINES: BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE LOVE OF GOD”

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of The LORD is that; for all those who are still alive, the love of God Almighty is available for them and they are so blessed because they still have the opportunity to accept The LORD Jesus Christ into their lives. And so everyone who is still alive has got the love of God Almighty available to them.

This means that when the sun stops shinning upon someone when they die and they had NOT ACCEPTED The LORD Jesus Christ into their lives by embracing Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ., they no longer have the love of God Almighty available for them; because they will be separated from the love of God Almighty for eternity since they will be plunged into hell forever and ever for Rejecting The LORD Jesus Christ. And in hell, there is no Sun that shines upon their face, meaning that The Love of God is not available anymore for them since they are eternally separated from The Love of God.

But for those who take the opportunity of The Love of God when the sun is still shinning upon them to ACCEPT The LORD Jesus Christ into their life, the love of God Almighty will be upon them for eternity in Heaven. And a far more brilliant light will shine upon them for eternity; for The glory of The LORD God Almighty Himself will shine upon them forever in Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

I THUS URGE EVERYBODY TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY WHEN THE SUN IS STILL SHINNING UPON THEM AND THE LOVE OF GOD ALMIGHTY IS AVAILABLE; TO RUN AND ACCEPT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST INTO THEIR LIFE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!


John 9:4-5As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Mathew 5:8Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Mathew 5:6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,   for they will be filled.

John 3:16-21 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Hebrews 9:27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.

 2nd Thessalonians 1:5-10All this is evidence that God’s judgment is right, and as a result you will be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are suffering. God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony to you.

Revelation 21:22-27 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.


Mathew 25:41 Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Mark 9:42-48 If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea. If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, where the worms that eat them do not die, and the fire is not quenched.

Mark 13:23-27 ‘“So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time. “But in those days, following that distress, ‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ “At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.”’

Isaiah 60:19-22 ‘“The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory. Your sun will never set again, and your moon will wane no more; the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your days of sorrow will end. Then all your people will be righteous and they will possess the land forever. They are the shoot I have planted, the work of my hands, for the display of my splendor. The least of you will become a thousand, the smallest a mighty nation. I am the Lord; in its time I will do this swiftly.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   
 

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.   
  

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 




Kevin Mirasi

7 comments:

  1. Seek Him while He may yet be found. Blessings, KB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sitting in my room and I had the blinds open, it had been raining and it stopped suddenly. I saw the sun shining through the side of my curtain which caught my eye. I walked up to the window and looked into the sun, I then walked back to my bed thinking it was nothing. Then the sun shone more brightly. Directly on me. I thought God was calling me, I said "I'm not ready" I said that because I am only 16 and I still wish to see the world and get married and stuff. Then I grabbed my scapular and said "ok, I'll go" then I closed my eyes. I opened them and the sun drifted away. I didn't mean to reject Jesus. I just got frightened. Please did I do somthing wrong? Please tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in my room at the time, I was reading a book on my device when I looked out my window to see the sun shining on my face at first I thought nothing much of it. I looked back a few minutes later seeing the sun shining on me still. Although this time I couldn't look away. I had no idea how much time had passed when I finally adverted my eyes from the sun, looking at the time an hour had passed, it had felt like two minutes!
    Tell me what you think please.. Since I don't have much of an idea what to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in my room at the time, I was reading a book on my device when I looked out my window to see the sun shining on my face at first I thought nothing much of it. I looked back a few minutes later seeing the sun shining on me still. Although this time I couldn't look away. I had no idea how much time had passed when I finally adverted my eyes from the sun, looking at the time an hour had passed, it had felt like two minutes!
    Tell me what you think please.. Since I don't have much of an idea what to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came upon this article because I searched "blessed are those upon whom the sun shines". I remember that saying from my early teens, I never knew where it came from and I kept thinking it was a verse in the Bible. I remember it like it was a verse in the Bible and if people asked me what my favorite verse was I'd think "blessed are those upon whom the sun shines" even though I searched for the verse, i was never able to find it anywhere in the Bible yet it felt like it came from the word of God. Every time the sun shines on me I think of that saying and to me it means that life itself and the opportunity to wake up in the morning is a blessing. Great article and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete