Wednesday 5 June 2013

PROPHESY OF A CONTROVERSY COMING TO GERMANY REGARDING GAY MARRIAGES AND ALSO A PROPHESY OF AN EARTHQUAKE COMING TO THE NATION OF TUNISIA



In the morning of 5th June 2013, in a very mighty revelation and prophesy of The LORD through a prophetic supernatural visitation (dream), I found myself walking on a street/road. And as I walked on the road I was made to understand that I was in the nation of Germany.

And then I saw people walking down the road and I was made to understand that they were homosexuals. It was not made known to me exactly what was happening on the road with the homosexuals; but I got the understanding that there is an upcoming form of controversy, confrontation and distress in the streets of Germany regarding the gays (homosexuals and lesbians).

And as I observed all these on the streets of Germany; I was given an understanding in my heart by The LORD to pray for the nation of Germany.

Later on in the night I had a second communication with The LORD. And in this second communication of The LORD, I saw several writings on the sky; and I was made to understand that The LORD God Almighty had written some very key revelations on the sky. And when I looked on the writings, the one that I could clearly note was the following writing: The Nation of Tunisia Will Be Hit By An Earthquake

I then woke up from the second dream.

The message imparted in my heart from the first prophetic dream is that there is an upcoming distress, controversy and a possible confrontation coming to the nation of Germany regarding gays (homosexuals and lesbians).

The message imparted in my heart from the second prophetic dream is that there is an earthquake coming to the nation of Tunisia.

SHALOM!!!

Leviticus 18:22Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Romans 1:18-28 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles. Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

Mathew 24:3-8 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.


AND SO I URGE THE PEOPLE AND THE NATION OF GERMANY AND TUNISIA AND INDEED THE PEOPLE OF THE ENTIRE EARTH TO:

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. Kevin,
    I have been seeking Jesus for a while now. I just want to hear him and spend time together with him but nothing seems to help. I am so tired of hearing different things from different preachers and don't want to listen to anyone but Jesus. However I don't seem to hear him and all. I am saved. Could I please ask you to see if Jesus has anything to say for me.

    Thanks
    Marc

    ReplyDelete