Monday 18 February 2013

THE LORD SHOWS ME ABOUT THE FORTHCOMING GENERAL ELECTIONS IN KENYA AND EVENTS TO FOLLOW



In the early morning of 17th February 2013, I had a prophetic supernatural dream. And in this dream of The LORD, I found myself in what I was made to understand to be a day after the 4th March 2013 General elections in Kenya.

The elections had been held the previous day, but there was a distress in the land and all the media channels had been blocked out except the Government-owned broadcaster (Kenya Broadcasting Corporation-KBC). The KBC was operating but was only singing patriotic songs. The networks of mobile telephone transmitters had been jammed and so were not working as well. There was extensive tension in the land which naturally culminates into violence.

There was very extensive tension in the country and so the outgoing speaker of the Kenyan National Assembly, Mr. Kenneth Marende had to come out to urge and to assure the country to be patient since all was “well”.

Later on in the early morning I had a second dream, and in this second dream I found myself watching a Television screen. And as I watched the Television screen, I was made to understand that there was a delay in transmission of some very critical news about the General elections in Kenya. After sometime, the TV started relaying some scanty information about the presidential election. And I saw it written on the TV screen: “The Winner of The Elections Will be Known At A Date That is Longer Than Expected: April 2013!!!”. I wondered what that statement meant but it seems to suggest that there will not be a clear winner in the first round thus necessitating a Presidential run-off in April.

I then saw a second writing moving across the TV Screen and it stated as follows: “Be Prepared For The Difference between the Winner And the second Candidate to be about 265,000 votes!!!”. This seems to mean that this election will be too close to call. I don’t know whether this difference will be in the run-off or in the first round. But it looks more in the prophetic dream like this difference was in the first round.

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that a very tense and distressing time and possibly a judgment of The LORD is coming to Kenya after the General elections of 4th March 2013, culminating into media distress, mobile phone transmission distress and consequently some of the leaders coming out to assure the nation that all is “well”.

The second message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that the Presidential elections in Kenya will have its eventual winner being declared longer than 4th March 2013 i.e. the Kenyan Presidential elections is headed for a run-off culminating into the winner being announced later/longer after 4th March 2013.

The third message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that the Presidential elections in Kenya will be too close to call i.e. the votes difference between the winner and the second candidate will be very small: In the dream I was shown that it will be about 265,000 votes, I don’t know whether this was to emphasize how close it will be or whether what will come out after the actual vote will take the shape of a difference of 265,000 votes. And it seems this difference was in the first round.

NOTE:

1-The LORD has proclaimed a judgment / distress coming to the nation of Kenya. At the same time a National Repentance has been decreed in the nation of Kenya. For The LORD to show me on 17th February 2013 via a prophetic supernatural dream the most distressing time coming to Kenya after the elections which is days away on 4th March 2013, yet there is a national repentance coming to Kenya (Uhuru Park) on 24th February 2013 can only mean that the window of opportunity for the nation of Kenya to be delivered and for the LORD to relent and not bring the proclaimed judgment onto the land is very short and is growing shorter.
Remember He is the same God Almighty (The creator of Heaven and the earth) who said in the book of 2nd Chronicles 7:12-16: “I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for myself as a temple for sacrifices. “When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.”

2- The LORD has raised End-time servants in the land of Kenya to not only lead Kenya in preparing for the very very very imminent coming of The LORD to rapture His bride but to also lead the global nations in preparing the way for the very very very imminent coming of The LORD in absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. But there is a controversy between The LORD and the land of Kenya.


There is sin in the land that needs to be repented of. And these sins have reached the throne room of God in Heaven:


-There is murder in the land to the extent whereby Google statistics list the most searched phrase by Kenyans to be: “How to abort?”

-There is tribalism in the land such that people no longer love their neighbours;

- There is corruption in the land whereby even funds meant for the poor are being diverted and siphoned by the corrupt officials

-There is sexual sin in the land which takes the shape of fornication, committing adultery, homosexuality, lesbianism, rape, child defilement etc;

- There is witchcraft in the land

-There is devil worship in the land;

- There is theft in the land

-There is unforgiveness in the land;

- There is blasphemy of The LORD in the land

-There is greed in the land

-There is preaching of prosperity gospel and other false teachings and pagan practices in the places meant to be altars of The LORD in the land

E.T.C

3-Kenya is the modern day Nineveh, since The LORD has proclaimed judgments and a national Repentance has also been decreed in the land. This means that whatever action Kenya takes will determine whether The LORD relents on His judgments or not. And the opportunity window is very very short. Kenya needs to be cleansed by The LORD, and this can only happen when the people and the nation of Kenya humbles themselves before The LORD in absolute Repentance.

4- The LORD has not shown me exactly who will be the 4th President of Kenya. But about a month ago, The LORD gave me several dreams where I saw faces of some of the presidential candidates, infact one of them He showed me so many times; it was not made clear to me whether this meant that he will be the 4th President. But what makes me wonder is that this same person whom I was shown so many times was also shown to me late last year 2012 when I was shown in a prophetic dream that he was going to take the RFID Micro-Chip (The Mark of the beast) and he will rally Kenyans to take it and infact he will be a reference point since he will say: “This is the latest advancement in technology and to move forward I encourage Kenyans to take the RFID Micro-Chip”. And in this prophetic dream of The LORD of late 2012 I saw people following suit in taking the RFID Micro-Chip because according to them “even so and so had taken it.”

This essentially calls for repentance by the leaders and also for Kenyans to pray for their leaders to live in the fear of the LORD, so that they can lead with the wisdom, the knowledge and the understanding of The LORD. And as Job stated in the book of Job 28:28 And he said to the human race, “The fear of the Lord—that is wisdom, and to shun evil is understanding.” This therefore means that when the leadership acquires wisdom (the fear of The LORD) and also Understanding (thereby shunning evil e.g. the taking of the mark of the beast-RFID Micro-Chip) the nation can then be cleansed starting from the King(The leadership) to everyone else. And thats where Kenya stands now as it navigates through this crossroad that Nineveh once found herself in. The question is, will the people and the nation of Kenya grab the opportunity offered by The LORD in the short opportunity window to humble herself before The LORD in absolute Repentance in the biggest Park in the land and also across the land so that The LORD may have compassion on them and relent on the judgments He has proclaimed on the land of Kenya?


SHALOM!!!


Jonah 3:1-10Then the word of the Lord came to Jonah a second time: “Go to the great city of Nineveh and proclaim to it the message I give you.” Jonah obeyed the word of the Lord and went to Nineveh. Now Nineveh was a very large city; it took three days to go through it. Jonah began by going a day’s journey into the city, proclaiming, “Forty more days and Nineveh will be overthrown.” The Ninevites believed God. A fast was proclaimed, and all of them, from the greatest to the least, put on sackcloth. When Jonah’s warning reached the king of Nineveh, he rose from his throne, took off his royal robes, covered himself with sackcloth and sat down in the dust. This is the proclamation he issued in Nineveh: “By the decree of the king and his nobles: Do not let people or animals, herds or flocks, taste anything; do not let them eat or drink. But let people and animals be covered with sackcloth. Let everyone call urgently on God. Let them give up their evil ways and their violence.  Who knows? God may yet relent and with compassion turn from his fierce anger so that we will not perish. When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, he relented and did not bring on them the destruction he had threatened.

REPENT THE PEOPLE OF KENYA!!!

REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH!!!

AND PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

1 comment: